Home Politics

BHO administration covers up missing guns........

WaterEngineerWaterEngineer Posts: 24,415 AG
....probably to help their illegal anti-gun cause.

Text:

FORT IRWIN, Calif. (AP) -- More than two dozen assault rifles have been stolen from a Southern California military base, and investigators sought the public's help as they looked to arrest suspects and recover the weapons, federal officials said Friday.

Twenty-six AK-74 assault rifles and one Dragunov sniper rifle were stolen from a supply warehouse at Fort Irwin in San Bernardino County on July 15, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives says in a statement.............Hoffman also could not say why word of the theft did not become public for two weeks........

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_STOLEN_MILITARY_RIFLES?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

Replies

• Accurate TwrsAccurate Twrs Posts: 1,992 Officer
    Yeah....!!! I'm sure the government had no hand in stealing the EVIDENCE in this case. That's the biggest load of BULL
    I've ever heard of. Anything to save the skid mark. No evidence, no case... This bunch of idiots in the White House will
    stop at nothing to get away with MURDER... Broke into a Federal facility and stole guns. There are certain things believable
    under the realm of posibilities This is not one of them... I' screaming set up.
  • dstockwelldstockwell Posts: 13,817 AG
    Well then Col. Kurt J. Pinkerton should be fired and and immediate court-martial convened since WE blames it on Obama.
    It is not the responsibility of the United States to solve the problems of other countries.
  • heathenheathen Posts: 7,080 Officer
    Yeah....!!! I'm sure the government had no hand in stealing the EVIDENCE in this case. That's the biggest load of BULL
    I've ever heard of. Anything to save the skid mark. No evidence, no case... This bunch of idiots in the White House will
    stop at nothing to get away with MURDER... Broke into a Federal facility and stole guns. There are certain things believable
    under the realm of posibilities This is not one of them... I' screaming set up.

could someone interpret that? not exactly sure what he's attempting to say....
  • IchthusphileIchthusphile Posts: 2,462 Officer
    ....Hoffman also could not say why word of the theft did not become public for two weeks, but said his agency decided to issue a news release because of the potential danger the loose weapons posed.

"We determined that there was a public safety issue with the guns getting out on the street," he said....

Good **** thing those things are lethal or else we never would have heard about it...
  • chubascochubasco Posts: 18,386 AG
    check with Ollie North; he's on top of it.
    Chubasco.jpg
  • Gary MGary M Posts: 13,242 AG
    Man, if we can just connect a few more dots, we can Impeach Obama and gloriously celebrate our new (brain-dead) President Joe Biden!

Holder+Gun+Runner.JPG
  • Accurate TwrsAccurate Twrs Posts: 1,992 Officer
    Typical liberal... deer in the headlights. If you have ever been on base you would know there's no stealing any kind of weaponry. I've observed first hand the security and storage of all their weapons. Unless your the government.
    You can't possibly gain entrance. To say Oh... OMG someone stole the evidence... pure BS. On the other hand
    if they purposely used an unsecure location unsuitable for storage, it was a definate setup for later theft by the government.
    So obama will not be implicated. Tobasco you think it's funny don't you...
  • onthefiftyonthefifty Posts: 4,093 Captain
    Typical liberal... deer in the headlights. If you have ever been on base you would know there's no stealing any kind of weaponry. I've observed first hand the security and storage of all their weapons. Unless your the government.
    You can't possibly gain entrance. To say Oh... OMG someone stole the evidence... pure BS. On the other hand
    if they purposely used an unsecure location unsuitable for storage, it was a definate setup for later theft by the government.
    So obama will not be implicated. Tobasco you think it's funny don't you...

A little over the top, but perfectly accurate... Security????