Food advice: what should I NOT be eating?

2»

Replies

• interminglerintermingler Posts: 686 Officer
    Spin, it's time to stop using your weight as a joke or to gain attention. If you don't do something drastic, you're going to die soon. If you're suicidal, so be it.

You really want to know what not to eat? How 'bout this. Don't eat 8,000 calories a day. You're not kidding anyone with your defense about what you eat. You're the fattest guy I know and the only way you can maintain that weight is to ingest an enormous amount of food every day.

Get counseling, get a stomach band, get gastric by-pass, get help. Nobody here is going to save you. Half the people simply enjoy making fun of you. They're laughing AT you, not with you. One day soon someone will notice that you haven't posted in a while and somebody else is going to post that you're dead. A couple people will then say a couple nice things and then it's going to get ugly:

"He killed himself"
    "He was a slob"
    "Look at this Picture. What do you expect"

Your story is going to end badly and nobody is going to remember a **** thing about you other than you were fat. Is that what you want?

Listen to this one, it's the cold hard facts.
  • magotmagot Posts: 6,640 Officer
    Why did you ask for this, Spin? You got plenty of good advice (every bit of which you already knew), but the sloppy, dripping condescension is killing me.
  • Look Out BelowLook Out Below MiccoPosts: 3,823 Moderator
    Spin, it's time to stop using your weight as a joke or to gain attention. If you don't do something drastic, you're going to die soon. If you're suicidal, so be it.

You really want to know what not to eat? How 'bout this. Don't eat 8,000 calories a day. You're not kidding anyone with your defense about what you eat. You're the fattest guy I know and the only way you can maintain that weight is to ingest an enormous amount of food every day.

Get counseling, get a stomach band, get gastric by-pass, get help. Nobody here is going to save you. Half the people simply enjoy making fun of you. They're laughing AT you, not with you. One day soon someone will notice that you haven't posted in a while and somebody else is going to post that you're dead. A couple people will then say a couple nice things and then it's going to get ugly:

"He killed himself"
    "He was a slob"

Your story is going to end badly and nobody is going to remember a **** thing about you other than you were fat. Is that what you want?
    Listen to this one, it's the cold hard facts.

They are 100% true Steve.
    smilie_dance.gif
  • interminglerintermingler Posts: 686 Officer
    magot wrote: »
    Why did you ask for this, Spin? You got plenty of good advice (every bit of which you already knew), but the sloppy, dripping condescension is killing me.

128976329627250129.jpg
  • producebproduceb Posts: 96 Greenhorn
    Being ugly you can **** about, your weight you can control 100%( unless some rare crazy case).
  • HialeahAnglerHialeahAngler Posts: 9,612 Admiral
  • producebproduceb Posts: 96 Greenhorn
    just a general statement , I have no idea what spin looks like
  • HialeahAnglerHialeahAngler Posts: 9,612 Admiral
    I'd go vegan for a year.
    friedpeacocks.jpg
  • RRRRRR Posts: 8,218 Officer
    try the Jaret subway sammich dealy-hoo spin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • UgahewesUgahewes Posts: 5,322 Admiral
    booze
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CoxsterCoxster Posts: 3,086 Captain
    DSCN2730.jpg

Drop the weight, Spin, and I'll buy you a size appropriate shirt just like the shirt you have now.
  • Joey ButtonsJoey Buttons Posts: 11,849 AG
    Y'all need to back off Spin a little. Some of these post are a little mean. If you never had back pain you don't know what he goes through every day.

Spin, just eat a little less, try to burn calories even when sitting down and it will take some time but you will get there.
  • chick-a-deechick-a-dee Posts: 1,452 Officer
    Please keep in mind that low-fat and no-fat (or fat-free) do not mean "calorie free." Those Snack-Well cookies are great, but not when someone eats a box of them in one sitting. Cut out all of the junk. You know what that is. You don't need to ask. As was said before, portion control is going to be huge! Have 1 piece of bacon, not 5. Have 1 cupcake, not 3. Watch out for things that sabotage your calorie intake: sodas, half-n-half or whole milk, sour cream, and cheese! Yes, cheese! (Not saying to cut it out completely, but try to cut down on it.)

And for the love of God, exercise!!!!
  • hewes18redhewes18red Posts: 130 Officer

"He killed himself"
    "He was a slob"

One day you can say D I C K saved your life!
  • cadmancadman Home of the Gators Posts: 28,751 AG
    I'm not going to advise you on what to eat. My diet still sucks. Try to eat better, but you will battle it every day.I can tell you the best thing I have done in the past year is join the gym and hire a personal trainer. It will ensure you show up and get a real workout when you are there. Mine is usually 30 minutes of weight training and 30 minutes of cardio.

Mini Mart Magnate

• jad1097jad1097 Posts: 9,610 Admiral
    My brother who was around your size once did a no carb high protein diet and lost something like 40 lbs in two months. He never stuck to any of the diets for long though.
  • MonomanMonoman Posts: 977 Officer
    Diets don't work. You must change your lifestyle.
    This signature intentionally left blank.
  • King_MeKing_Me Delray Beach, FLPosts: 5,765 Admiral
    Spin,

I was able to cycle my weight quite easily in my 30's. I always liked to "Bulk" and go to a thin stage periodically. It was like a 20 lb swing weight but was easily done based on my diet and exercise routine. Not sure how old you are but it was really quite easy to accomplish when I was dedicated to it. Its amazing what a little exercise routine and watching the calorie intake can do.

Now into my 40's its a little harder. Mostly because the drive isn't there anymore :(
  • CalusaCalusa Posts: 11,881 Officer