Home General Hunting

Forum Police

huntmstrhuntmstr Posts: 6,290 Admiral
To the Mods,

Thanks for moderating my post without so much as an email notifying me of your decission to pull it. There was no nudity and nothing dirty about it. Heck you can see more revealing scenes at any beach and on most of you boats every weekend. On behalf of all of us, thanks for being sticks in the mud and overbearing goobers. I'm sure it was far less ofensive than most of the name calling you allow to go on daily.

Sincerely,

We of They
Bushnell, Primos and Final Approach Pro Staff. Proud member of the Fab Five, Big Leaugers and Bobble Head 4.

I had you pissed off at hello.

Replies

• Panhandler80Panhandler80 Posts: 8,379 Moderator
    This better!????!!!!

I can still think of an unethical shot I'd like to make!

thatbetter.jpg?t=1311952681
    "Whatcha doin' in my waters?"
  • flydownflydown Posts: 6,464 Admiral
    I emphathize with you Chuck, there seems to be a lack of consistency on what is allowable and what is not.
    To remove your thread and allow posts like this:

"There are no more intrusive and destructive users of natural lands than horseback riders....
    What? Cook you really are a idiot. You know I am not going to wish you guys don't get anything because I know the majority of hunters are not as stupid as you! Heres a idea, save some money and get out of the trailer park public free for alls and have a quality experence with your family, What a frikin jerk."

which is against the rules (personal attacks), is inconsistent at best...
    DYING for me was the most HE could do. LIVING for HIM is the least I can do
  • huntmstrhuntmstr Posts: 6,290 Admiral
    It may or may not be unethical. That all depends on "shot placement". However, depending on marital satus and state statute, your "shot placement" may be immoral or illegal, respectively. :Spittingcoffee
    Bushnell, Primos and Final Approach Pro Staff. Proud member of the Fab Five, Big Leaugers and Bobble Head 4.

Yeah.. my comment on the original post was, "I can think of an UNethical shot I'd like to make on that one."

Maybe that's what got the thread pulled.

Anyway, as soon as it came down I went to work on the photo to make it more... FS accetable. Was going to restart a thread with "Photo of sleeping cougar in tree" just like before.

Sigh...
  • AgentXAgentX Posts: 584 Officer
    :Popcorn
    The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare....
  • micci_manmicci_man Somewhere in FLPosts: 14,689 AG
    post it again, I missed it :shrug :Glass
    Common Sense can't be bought, taught or gifted, yet it is one of the few things in life that is free, and most refuse to even attempt to possess it. - Miguel Cervantes
    You can google "picture of cougar sleeping in tree" and you'll get an eye full.
  • AllenRAllenR Posts: 2,702 Captain
    Thats been my complaint on this forum for 3 years now.I think I have been on here like 8 years now, and I think this section self polices itself. There's like 4 people that have caused the trouble for years and nothing is done about them. Take them out of the equation, and the mods could never come in here..I quit posting reports a long time ago due to it
  • CptMikeCptMike Posts: 286 Officer
    huntmstr wrote: »
    To the Mods,

Thanks for moderating my post without so much as an email notifying me of your decission to pull it. There was no nudity and nothing dirty about it. Heck you can see more revealing scenes at any beach and on most of you boats every weekend. On behalf of all of us, thanks for being sticks in the mud and overbearing goobers. I'm sure it was far less ofensive than most of the name calling you allow to go on daily.

Sincerely,

We of They

Sophomoric and dumb!

In the light that you are trying to portray her ……… cougars are older women. But for those, like you, whose mind may have not progressed beyond a thirteen year old…. maybe she’s old.
    AllenR wrote: »
    Thats been my complaint on this forum for 3 years now.I think I have been on here like 8 years now, and I think this section self polices itself. There's like 4 people that have caused the trouble for years and nothing is done about them. Take them out of the equation, and the mods could never come in here..I quit posting reports a long time ago due to it

Casting aspersions? What is it about “free speech” that you don’t like?
  • AllenRAllenR Posts: 2,702 Captain
    You for one...you make me want to vomit.
    AllenR wrote: »
    You for one...you make me want to vomit.

Ok.....go for it!
  • VoyagerVoyager Posts: 21 Greenhorn
    It's all good Chuck. I got censored in here for trying to say "dink", as in delta- india- november- kilo, a sudden, abrupt, and short-lived change in direction, and it got bleeped. Guess they thought I was calling names in the middle of a hunt narrative. Have to admit though that the linguistic parody of art imitating nature was worth the extra search. Older and hot, yes, but with a sense of balance like that I'ld still invite her into my treestand even--- if she does snore like my wife.
    No one is older or smarter than Capt. Caveman. I guess nextime I'll have to find a picture of Estelle Gettys or Jessica Tandy up a tree in order for it to be "cougar" status for him.

• brunyanbrunyan Posts: 229 Officer
    CptMike wrote: »
    Sophomoric and dumb!

In the light that you are trying to portray her ……… cougars are older women. But for those, like you, whose mind may have not progressed beyond a thirteen year old…. maybe she’s old.

How many times were you dropped as a child?
    huntmstr wrote: »
    No one is older or smarter than Capt. Caveman. I guess nextime I'll have to find a picture of Estelle Gettys or Jessica Tandy up a tree in order for it to be "cougar" status for him.

Betty White's still working Chuck, perhaps she'll straddle wood for mikey.
  • Lc-hunter86Lc-hunter86 Posts: 2,927 Captain
    Eww...that was uncalled for lol
    Mikey likes it... :Griz
    Got a little captain in ya??
    utf-8BaW1hZ2VzLmpwZWc-2.jpg
  • VoyagerVoyager Posts: 21 Greenhorn
    C'mon,
    she's not singing "Santa Baby", is she?
    She's singing whatever mikey wants lol
    That's not singing... that's yodeling! :rotflmao

Or is it gargling?:huh

• IdlewildeIdlewilde Posts: 1,357 Officer
    I just looked at the picture. Probably inappropriate.