DSC01584.jpg

DSC01592.jpg

DSC01620.jpg

DSC01634.jpg

DSC01638.jpg

DSC01642.jpg

DSC01656.jpg

DSC01670.jpg

Some nice bucks i cant wait for opening day lol.

Replies

• brunyanbrunyan Posts: 229 Officer
    Nice! Good luck on them big boys. Does the camera in you homebrew not have a timestamp?
  • flydownflydown Posts: 6,464 Admiral
    brunyan wrote: »
    Nice! Good luck on them big boys. Does the camera in you homebrew not have a timestamp?

Nope, no timestamp on the S600.
    Nice pics Mike!
    DYING for me was the most HE could do. LIVING for HIM is the least I can do
  • michaellonghimichaellonghi Posts: 54 Deckhand
    Yeah it does but i doesnt stamp in on the picture it puts it in the info. The big bucks for the most part were between 9 and 11 at night and then in the morning about 5:30 to daylight. But i have several that were in the day time just nothing big like the others.
  • dirgo04965dirgo04965 Posts: 34 Greenhorn
    those are some very very nice pics.do you have any pics of the finished product.just like to see the ideas people come up with.its good to see people can still use their hands and mind to come up with some thing useful.
  • flydownflydown Posts: 6,464 Admiral
    dirgo04965 wrote: »
    those are some very very nice pics.do you have any pics of the finished product.just like to see the ideas people come up with.its good to see people can still use their hands and mind to come up with some thing useful.

Go here to see homebrews... www.the12ring.com
    DYING for me was the most HE could do. LIVING for HIM is the least I can do
  • ap111ap111 Posts: 71 Deckhand
    What in your opinion specifically makes that particular spot attract so many deer? Are there a lot of acorns there? Is that like a hardwood island in the middle of brush and planted pines? Just curious.
  • lookinlookin Posts: 1,388 Officer
    nice pics - good luck!
    God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy
  • jrb651jrb651 Posts: 99 Deckhand
    Nice pics, I hope to see some of these in the bed of a pickup in the near future! Im a picture junkie!
    Have you ever seen a Georgia sunset...across the cool october sky?
    hue2-1.jpgclick image to see what it's all about!
  • michaellonghimichaellonghi Posts: 54 Deckhand
    ap111 wrote: »
    What in your opinion specifically makes that particular spot attract so many deer? Are there a lot of acorns there? Is that like a hardwood island in the middle of brush and planted pines? Just curious.

Actually what i think makes it a good spot is that it isnt so much way back out of the way prolly only 1/4 mile from the nearest road but i believe it is over looked in this area and it is a transition from swamp to oaks and loaded with buck sign from last year. So like everyone always says you dont have to go way off the beaten path to find a nice spot let people work for you .