hunting team tourney

davidfloridadavidflorida Posts: 1,103 Officer
other states forums have team tourneys and I was woundering if this would be a good idea .To late for this year but maybe next year.Also we could have pigs eligable on a point per pound ,does the same way that would keep alot of hunters involved not just thoes with the big bucks ,which would still be top award or bragging rights. Put all participants in a hat a draw teams. Just think of the possibilites .team # 1 chuck, cyclist, and duck man jr , team 2 down for.itch and newton , what say you.could be interesting
If you can't hear it your not listening.

Replies

• huntmstrhuntmstr Posts: 6,285 Admiral
    Just think of the possibilites .team # 1 chuck, cyclist, and duck man jr

Either you moderate your own thread or I'm administratively banning you from the site for a month. :smiley-computer
    Bushnell, Primos and Final Approach Pro Staff. Proud member of the Fab Five, Big Leaugers and Bobble Head 4.

I had you pissed off at hello.
  • GlennGlenn Citrus County, FLPosts: 1,668 Captain
    The words and terms Tournaments, Teams, Pro Staff, Contests etc.. . to me should never be associated to "hunting".
  • gator4evergator4ever Posts: 2,524 Captain
    Hey guys give the kid a break. He is just throwing something out there for all of us.

If you did this you would have to have two divisions private and public. David the real issue is that for the most part most hunters have such huge ego's it is hard to get everyone on the same page.
    "sometimes it's OK just to kill a little time" my grandpa 1972
  • AllenRAllenR Posts: 2,699 Captain
    Glenn wrote: »
    The words and terms Tournaments, Teams, Pro Staff, Contests etc.. . to me should never be associated to "hunting".
    this^^^
  • DoradoDreaminDoradoDreamin Posts: 1,916 Captain
    IMO - It can be fun if done right and in a respectful manner to the game we hunt. It should never be about money or big prizes but I don't think there is anything wrong with some wholesome smack talk and folks congratulating others. However, in case you hadn't noticed David, there's a lot of bickering around here and it could become no fun quickly!
  • down4dacountdown4dacount Posts: 2,583 Captain
    .team # 1 chuck, cyclist, and duck man jr ,
    I would pay to see that:grin
    ShotKam Pro Staff
    Full moons make me crazy and I go out and kill deer . Come to think all moon phases do that to me
    Check out my videos http://www.youtube.com/user/Down4dacount1?feature=mhee
    [IMG][/img]
  • flydownflydown Posts: 6,464 Admiral
    I wanna be on Mikey's team as long as "photographed" bucks count!
    DYING for me was the most HE could do. LIVING for HIM is the least I can do
    Ray, I know where you sleep son.
    Bushnell, Primos and Final Approach Pro Staff. Proud member of the Fab Five, Big Leaugers and Bobble Head 4.

• micci_manmicci_man Somewhere in FLPosts: 12,552 AG
    We did this in the NW section for yrs. 2 man teams, bragg'n rights is the only way to keep it sane and friendly. I don't think $$ sould be involved.
    Common Sense can't be bought, taught or gifted, yet it is one of the few things in life that is free, and most refuse to even attempt to possess it. - Miguel Cervantes
  • down4dacountdown4dacount Posts: 2,583 Captain
    huntmstr wrote: »
    Ray, I know where you sleep son.
    LMAO , Ain't scared , I can outrun you lol
    ShotKam Pro Staff
    Full moons make me crazy and I go out and kill deer . Come to think all moon phases do that to me
    Check out my videos http://www.youtube.com/user/Down4dacount1?feature=mhee
    [IMG][/img]
  • davidfloridadavidflorida Posts: 1,103 Officer
    no money ,just for fun,,,,. I think most hunters respect the game we hunt . And I teach my son that it is not a game to take the life of any animal . I know some people including myself have a feeling of say not remorse or guilt but a deep respect fot the life that I have just taken. Most animals I have taken are for the table. I have passed on bobcats because I would not eat them so I let them walk. Now I leave that up to the fwc if it is eligable game I think that it is my responsiblty to take the animal out . I have only had 1 shot at a bobcat and he walked but I have taken 2 yotes and would love to take more.
  • swampwalkerswampwalker Posts: 1,472 Officer
    Nothing against you dude, it's just not for me. One of the great things about hunting is we don't keep score. We share in the kill and the story. Good luck if you try it though.
    The original - "Renaissance Redneck"
  • davidfloridadavidflorida Posts: 1,103 Officer
    no offense taken ,thats what life is about live and learn. Good luck this year.
    LMAO , Ain't scared , I can outrun you lol

You'll never hear or see me coming.:kick