Action Craft Boats Names New VP of Sales and Marketing

My name is Don Cary, I am the “NEW VP OF SALES AND MARKETING” at Action Craft Boats. I am very excited to join Chad Kovarik the “NEW OWNER” of Action Craft Boats. My position involves Dealership Development, Pro Staff and Guide Development, Brand Positioning and Brand Awareness and much more... I have spent my OEM career working for companies such as: Yamaha Outboards, Lund Boats, Yar-Craft Boats, Mako Boats, just to name a few. I started my career in the boating industry in 1983 working for a boat dealer in NE Indiana and most recently I worked at SW Florida’s # 1 Carolina Skiff’s and Hurricane’s # 1 dealer in Englewood Florida. Long story short I have a good understanding the challenges of the boat builders and boat dealerships…

Chad and I both are both aware of the wake of unhappiness of a few individuals. Rest assured Chad is 100% the NEW OWNER and the former owner is not a factory employee and nor he is involved in day to day operations. The former owner is an Independent Business consultant, no more, no less. Please keep in mind Action Craft has been around since 1982 and Chad has a lot to learn about and Action Craft Boats. CK Prime Investments, DBA Action Craft Boats and the former Flatsmaster Marine LLC have nothing to do with each other. This is why I am very excited to be on the ground floor with the New Owner, We all can agree Action Craft Boats is one of the top running, top riding and top fishing boats on the market today. At the end of the day Chad Kovarik is at the helm and this is why I joined the NEW Action Craft Team…

Trust is something that is earned, Chad and I am committed to earning your trust. We will always give you a truthful answer, It maybe; “yes, no or I do not know your answer, but I will find out.” I am certain that we will not always make everyone happy, but I do guarantee that “NEW” Action Craft Boats Company is committed to our boat buyers and anglers… Please join me in our excitement at Action Craft Boats and I look forward to seeing you on the water…

Please feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Best wishes,

Don Cary
<’{{{><

Replies

• capt louiecapt louie citrus countyPosts: 9,937 Moderator
    This is good news. Lots of us owners have been wondering/worried about what is going on.
    "You'll get your weather"
  • IdlewildeIdlewilde Posts: 1,357 Officer
    Good deal & good luck!
  • dwyermwdwyermw Posts: 336 Deckhand
    Great news. AC has a following similar to Harley Davidson - very zealot owners. This would be a terrific place to start a raving fans movement. I am always blown away when I meet another AC owner and we share how much we like our boats. My 2001 AC 1890 SE rules!
    2009 Skeeter ZX2250 current
    2007 Sea Hunt 220 Triton (sold)
    Skeeter ZX24V, 300 HP Yamaha (sold)
    1890 SE Action Craft, 175 HP Evinrude Ficht (sold)
    Hewes Tailfisher (sold)
    Toyota Tundra 5.7 SR5
  • Justins DadJustins Dad Posts: 3,247 Officer
    Best boat I ever owned was an AC 1620. I will hopefully own another one. Kudo to AC!
  • Renagade69Renagade69 Posts: 1,230 Officer
    Glad to see your up and running. Hopefully you put up a good lamination crew that keeps up the reputation of the brand.
    Hells Bay Estero Bay Boat and Hells Bay Marquesas
  • WaterEngineerWaterEngineer Posts: 24,415 AG
    Always loved my AC boat when I owned it. Would like another. Will be watching closely to see what happens. Good luck.