Skip to main content
Home Politics

Movie star coming to dems convention

chubascochubasco Posts: 18,386 AG
Harrison Ford to do a bit at the dems convention where he talks to Mitt's invisible tax returns.
Chubasco.jpg

Replies

• tommyr904tommyr904 Posts: 574 Officer
    great idea,why talk about important things,economy,unemployment,deficit......Oh never mind
  • PotholePothole Posts: 1,373 Officer
    Never mind, not worth the time.
  • mikevmikev Posts: 10,822 AG
    tommyr904 wrote: »
    great idea,why talk about important things,economy,unemployment,deficit......Oh never mind

Tommy, don't you know that those tax returns are the single most important thing to every American everywhere? I don't know how this country can continue if we don't know what is contained in those returns.
    "The only people that tell you it can't be done are the people who haven't done it themselves."
  • roto7777roto7777 Posts: 2,545 Captain
    I think that's a great idea!!

I goes right along with the campaign's message "follow"....ooops , I mean "forward"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    mikev wrote: »
    Tommy, don't you know that those tax returns are the single most important thing to every American everywhere? I don't know how this country can continue if we don't know what is contained in those returns.

jealousy runs deep in the libturd group
  • chubascochubasco Posts: 18,386 AG
    tommyr904 wrote: »
    jealousy runs deep in the libturd group

and ignorance is a virtue in the wingnut group.
    Chubasco.jpg
  • m9000m9000 Posts: 2,184 Captain
    I heard Harrison was going to talk to the invisible economic recovery.
  • ReelseatReelseat Posts: 8 Greenhorn
    chubasco wrote: »
    Harrison Ford to do a bit at the dems convention where he talks to Mitt's invisible tax returns.

Harrison Ford don't do comedy well. This would be a first for him. In my opinion if it was done in blackface it may have an impact.
    Naaaaahhh. Eastwood is still better...

Honestly! why all the chatter about such useless subject matter.
  • IchthusphileIchthusphile Posts: 2,462 Officer
    For the life of me I do not know how the D's can get away with crying over Mitt's taxes. Don't we have a sitting Secretary of Treasury who is an admitted tax cheat? Furthermore Big Mac released two years of tax returns and we did not hear boo about that.

You cats are not only short on authority, evidence and protocol, you're short on integrity as well.
  • gatormarkgatormark Posts: 2,240 Officer
    Chubsack.............i thought you meant obama, hell all he is is a celebrity carnival barker. I love the way he runs up and down stairs when on camera, like hes a athelete. The guy smokes three packs of butts a day.

chubasco wrote: »
    and ignorance is a virtue in the wingnut group.
    Reelseat wrote: »
    Harrison Ford don't do comedy well. This would be a first for him. In my opinion if it was done in blackface it may have an impact.
    Naaaaahhh. Eastwood is still better...

Honestly! why all the chatter about such useless subject matter.

useless chatter from useless people
  • esteroestero Posts: 2,041 Captain
    It took how long for Obama to find a birth certificate but that is ok with Barack Hussein Obama people.

Just because you’re  Offended  Doesn’t mean you right!