Chum.

2»

Replies

• copout@castaways[email protected] Posts: 5,779 Admiral
    lowe-boy wrote: »
    I was hesitant at first to provide any information on my intricate chumming system but being the fact that the whistle buoy is being **** dry, "Allow myself, to introduce myself" and my Yellowtailer Chummer 3000.

Jorge, your not going to catch the big ones with 850lbs of Chum-

You will need at least 2000 lbs. My system has a continuous chum pumper that spills out more chum than the BP Oil Spill-

Two pumps, automatic oat and menhaden oil mixer- While one is mixing, the other is pumping and so forth. The initial investment is worth it. Well just the other day I headed to 50FT and started to chum but the current was ripping W/NE, I anchored up and headed to 80FT were the tide was slacked. I picked up and found a great bottom at around 65FT. There was a commercial fisherman already on the spot so I texted him and he mentioned that he caught a couple of KingMackeral Snappers and his limit of yellowtail. The current was ripping north. My chumming system has a remote chummer that I wear around my neck. In no time I had an Atoll of Chum.

Needless to say, I caught my limit in about 30 minutes when they all choked and floated to the surface.

Tight Lines-

c6e4e336.jpg

how much extra did the radar option run you?
  • HialeahAnglerHialeahAngler Posts: 9,612 Admiral
    That's probably a 500k rig.
    friedpeacocks.jpg
  • gdholbrookgdholbrook Posts: 480 Deckhand
    you guys are obssessed with reef consultants!
  • mangohunter11mangohunter11 Posts: 442 Officer
  • lowe-boylowe-boy Posts: 1,218 Officer
    who has they contacts for good triple ground menhaden milk chum?
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.
2»