Old Bahama Bay has reduced their condo rates!

CNTDRCNTDR Great Harbor Cay, BahamasPosts: 890 Officer
OBB is under new management and has a promotion in September and October. The condo's have been reduced from over $200 to just $150 a night plus all the normal taxes. Boat slip rates are also reduced from $2.99 to ony $1.00 per foot. Not sure about the minimum size. They offer excellent service in a very laid back atmosphere with plenty of amenities and great fishing.
Hope to see you there!
ph: 888-800-8959
Great Harbor Cay, Berry Islands, Bahamas
pm me for rental info.

Replies

• GRSCGRSC Posts: 941 Officer
    CNTDR wrote: »
    OBB is under new management and has a promotion in September and October. The condo's have been reduced from over $200 to just $150 a night plus all the normal taxes. Boat slip rates are also reduced from $2.99 to ony $1.00 per foot. Not sure about the minimum size. They offer excellent service in a very laid back atmosphere with plenty of amenities and great fishing.
    Hope to see you there!
    ph: 888-800-8959

I was happy to receive their email with the new rates - very competetive and a no-brainer to stay there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • 2amigo2amigo Posts: 4,790 Captain
    GRSC wrote: »
    I was happy to receive their email with the new rates - very competetive and a no-brainer to stay there.

But does security there "shoot to kill", if not, you can count on me staying at Sunrise.
  • GRSCGRSC Posts: 941 Officer
    2amigo wrote: »
    But does security there "shoot to kill", if not, you can count on me staying at Sunrise.

Oh boy, maybe OBB has a Charles in Charge of their own
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]