Skip to main content
Home General Paddle Craft

Kayak Challenge on 321fish

NELBAGNELBAG Senior MemberPalm Beach GardensPosts: 251 Officer
Just saw www.321fish.com has Florida Sportsman Kayak Challenge Tournies coming up in September. Check it out. Why no mention from FS on here?

Replies

• bonitabobbonitabob Senior Member Bonita SpringsPosts: 675 Officer
    That's just a test page. I can't speak for FS, but it would be a whole lot more streamlined on 321fish. The 1st tournament was a big success and we are hoping to do more. Obviously we can't always provide kayaks as the 1st place prize, but what do you guys think about the calcutta? Or, I could still get sponsors for prizes and use the money collected for charity?
  • kayakanglerkayakangler Senior Member Boynton Beach FLPosts: 207 Officer
    is there a place to get more info on this tourny? i saw only 3 speices on the list avaiable to catch. is that it or is it the same type of tourny as last time?
  • Lt.FireDogLt.FireDog Senior Member StuartPosts: 1,112 Officer
    is there a place to get more info on this tourny? i saw only 3 speices on the list avaiable to catch. is that it or is it the same type of tourny as last time?

bonitabob wrote: »
    That's just a test page. I can't speak for FS, but it would be a whole lot more streamlined on 321fish. The 1st tournament was a big success and we are hoping to do more. Obviously we can't always provide kayaks as the 1st place prize, but what do you guys think about the calcutta? Or, I could still get sponsors for prizes and use the money collected for charity?
    :grin
  • Sam HSam H Senior Member Posts: 279 Officer
    Yep, we definitely have some things in the works. But that was just a test page. In fact, it'll probably be off there today. Big plans brewing!