Tuesday

Good morning NW

You guys had me at Wendy's for dinner last night - chili and a potato
Sometimes the nicest people you meet are covered in tattoos & sometimes the most judgmental people you meet go to church on Sundays...

Replies

• brotherinlawbrotherinlaw Posts: 2,975 Captain
    mornin
  • micci_manmicci_man Somewhere in FLPosts: 12,590 AG
    mornin

39 yrs young today and dad's bday is tomorrow.
    Common Sense can't be bought, taught or gifted, yet it is one of the few things in life that is free, and most refuse to even attempt to possess it. - Miguel Cervantes
  • seabiscuitseabiscuit Posts: 1,025 Officer
    Micci Man - That is cool, I turned 40 today! Happy b day to the both of us!
    Thanks biscuit and you too :beer
    Common Sense can't be bought, taught or gifted, yet it is one of the few things in life that is free, and most refuse to even attempt to possess it. - Miguel Cervantes
  • tk's joytk's joy Posts: 2,490 Officer
    Good morning !!
  • WTGreenWTGreen Posts: 214 Officer
    Good morning NW. Happy Birthday Micci & Bisquit
  • illinoisfishermanillinoisfisherman Posts: 5,173 Admiral
    !
  • MulletMullet Posts: 2,307 Moderator
    Happy birthday old guys! ;) I'll turn 48 9/6. Trying to trim off a tough 10 pounds (199 this a.m.) I definitely feel better than I did at 45. Morning all!
    Cool Mullet - yeah, I know you feel better now - probably better than you did at 28.

This morning, pretty easy:

400 meter run
    50 situps
    8 rounds of Cindy
    50 situps
    400 meter run

21:19...

You?
    By the way, Mullet. Only way you will probably get those last ten pounds off is by fasting and getting into ketosis for a few weeks (less than 50 grams of carbs a day)...
  • MulletMullet Posts: 2,307 Moderator
    seabiscuit wrote: »
    By the way, Mullet. Only way you will probably get those last ten pounds off is by fasting and getting into ketosis for a few weeks (less than 50 grams of carbs a day)...

Actually been intermittent fasting a week now(kinda). I do a protein shake right after my workout(around 6:30 p.m.) and then I eat fruit or something light when I get home. Seems to be working.
    Oh,
    21/15/9
    Thrusters (95 pounds) and burpees
    Then:
    30 dead lifts @ 225

8:30 ;)
    This morning-

4 sausage patties and 2 pieces of lite bread with mustard washed down with 2% milk

1:20

In all seriousness me and the wife are starting an exercise program today. The roof thing made me realize how out of shape I am in.
    Having lunch with the wife. Can't remember last time had a glass of wine at lunch. It's been a wonderful and adventurous 40 years. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346171851.680480.jpg
  • trout069trout069 Posts: 4,473 Captain
    happy birthday micci,biscut and mullet
  • BIG BOAT 22BIG BOAT 22 Posts: 466 Officer
    happy birthday you old farts!