Seven American arrested for NOT checking in Bahamas!

Replies

• quickreleasequickrelease Posts: 287 Officer
    Quick Release,

Please tell me if the pic in your sig is legit or not.

K,
    tyvm

PS.
    Looks photoshopped as a mofo. But still a cool pic, nonetheless.

No photoshop brother this is legit work his name is Raul Boesel that was on my fish http://www.rulophoto.com/
    Quickrelease_1298509_n.jpg
  • quickreleasequickrelease Posts: 287 Officer
    Wow this thread has gotten out of control...3 days of getting a boat ready for the islands and this is what comes about...
    Quickrelease_1298509_n.jpg
  • e-moneye-money Posts: 4,258 Captain
    Relax guys we all know there is one in every village and we found ours and pretty quick after the start up too - all is good

I can't believe you guys keep feeding troll though, once you stop they go away, somewhere? troll heaven ?? with 2 virgin goats or something

Eggsuckingdog that is funny. Reminds me of "Love and Death" by Woody Allen.

Soldier: "He was from my village. He was the village idiot. "
    Boris: "Yeah, what did you do, place? ":grin
    USCG Freelance Licensed Captain
    20 years experience Offshore & Bahamas ( Sailfish, Dolphin, Wahoo, Swordfish & Bottom Fish.)
    [url]Http://www.e-moneyfishing.com[/url]
    (I teach people how to be more effective AND catch MORE and BIGGER fish on their own boats!)
    [email protected]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wow this thread has gotten out of control...3 days of getting a boat ready for the islands and this is what comes about...

Quickrelease that is an AMAZING sig pic!!!
    20 years experience Offshore & Bahamas ( Sailfish, Dolphin, Wahoo, Swordfish & Bottom Fish.)
    (I teach people how to be more effective AND catch MORE and BIGGER fish on their own boats!)
    [email protected]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6wqKb8EUxI "Clearly you have a dizzying intellect"
    [email protected]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gary MGary M Posts: 13,140 AG
    Cytranic wrote: »
    I dont care what you do, just know you're illegally fishing in Bahamian waters.

You sling a LOT of stuff around here disguised as the Law and Rules, etc. I'm not an attorney but some of the stuff you spout has more holes in it than a block of Swiss cheese..........

We all already knows the rules and by far, most of us follow them..........
  • Bimini BillBimini Bill Posts: 2 Greenhorn
    Some folks just never learn!
  • Maverick1Maverick1 Posts: 276 Deckhand
    So does anyone know what happened to the crews??
  • alacrityalacrity Posts: 2,663 Captain
    any update?

• TheFreediverTheFreediver Posts: 70 Deckhand
    wao , they may lose the boat to.
    A lot of "high cost risk" involve, just for a couple of hours.
    stupidity I guess
    Boat Name: TEIKIRISI (tei'k-i't-i'zi)
    boatavtr2.jpg
  • dumpsterdumpster Posts: 10 Greenhorn
  • GT FishGT Fish Posts: 9,448 Officer
    No..I love porkchops also.
    mousey.gif
    61903c544aca27b57fb2aa29e6bc4a3b.gif
    gnat.gifWzz6I.gif
  • mad dog bitemad dog bite Posts: 423 Officer
    Yeah they are still at fox hill 6 years to go....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • CNTDRCNTDR Great Harbor Cay, BahamasPosts: 886 Officer
    GT Fish wrote: »
    Yeah look at my sig..I catch itty bitty fish..

You catch fish? I thought that you rode pigs while drinking cervasa's? lol............
    Great Harbor Cay, Berry Islands, Bahamas
    pm me for rental info.
  • theoceanairetheoceanaire Posts: 85 Greenhorn
    Originally Posted by GT Fish
    You from the bahamas Cyntranny?
    Actually I am
    No you're not.
  • testerman28testerman28 Posts: 1,329 Officer
    if the shoe was on the other foot so to speak the same boats that do not clear would want the Bahamian boats confiscated and the people put in jail..

so simple to do it right and clear.. sure not worth it not to.
  • Originally Posted by GT Fish
    You from the bahamas Cyntranny?

No you're not.

Hey Marty, (or Hernan) Don't know who is in charge of posting

Just because you dock at Bimini Bay does not make you a spokesman or a resident. In fact, when does your blow boat permit run out? Time for a trip back to the US to reset the cruising permit?
  • Is this your condo Oceanaire? love the nautical look, but how did you make a condo look like a boat?

BTW, when you sail to the next island, are you a resident there also? If so class it up a bit and move to Cat Cay!
  • GT FishGT Fish Posts: 9,448 Officer
    oh cool father and son team! neato
    mousey.gif
    61903c544aca27b57fb2aa29e6bc4a3b.gif
    gnat.gifWzz6I.gif
    You bored? You want some?

Saw your post on the facebook page:

"Cory Coddington: Did Hernan and Marty ever tel you all the story of them feeding West marine Sponges to a lizard!!! Ask them about it, its hilarious!"

Too bad that your daddy didn't read you the rest of the facebook page, by REAL Bahamians, including the girl whose picture you posted, who is also a REAL Bahamian and, with her husband, are two very respected residents of Bimini for longer than you have been alive. Their last name is Brown, does that ring a bell? They would love to know what Ron's statement about Ozzie means . . .

Face it dude, you have serious problems with the truth and your father isn't helping things by encouraging you to make your always false statements on this website. Do you want me to put that picture of your house in Boca with the pick up outside? How about that one of your family? I didn't invite this, but you should really tone it down and remove the pics. There is far more in you and your wife's facebook page. I am asking you nicely. I only post when you lie. You are not from the Bahamas. People here have more honesty in their bones.
  • jon1jon1 Posts: 11 Greenhorn
    Please keep this up it makes my day go by a lot faster.
  • o-sea-do-sea-d Posts: 148 Officer
    CYTRANIC,

You are always FU**ing with someone aren't you? Get a life dude!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.o-sea-d.com
  • SapingasKangasSapingasKangas Posts: 279 Officer
    Cyclops, besides your daddy, do you have any friends ? BTW, if you have to bring a gun into it, you've lost the argument.
    Better get the meds out again.
    I will say this .. THIS STUFF has gone on long enough! having a great catch in the islands when you play by the rules is no sin, it is not against the law leave them the hell alone.. as for Ozzy he was my friend.. he was pounded real bad by a person that did not care one cent for his life.. so shut the F up about anything past that we were there that night and to not be able to help makes you feel helpless as anything.. I will leave that as it is and many people miss good Creatures like him. This thread Cy is about people who did not check in not about everything else about Bimini.. I rode on a golf cart to dinner with a young man that has a job because of the people coming over.. he was so happy to be making $, then when he had people give him $ for the ride which he did from his heart he said "you guys made my day!" .. "I didn't want $.." O- C crew made a bunch of construction guys feel like they were on top of the world and I guarantee you the fish they had went a long way and still wasn't enough for everyone.. after all you cannot eat the heads and tails.. this was about people who don't have respect enough to clear customs and immigration.. I agree your fight for Bimini needs to happen but for the people not a personal fight.. hope you find it helpful.. just direct your anger the right way.. O C nice catch again.. there were some great guys fishing..
    hey we all get off track sometimes.. best to just not let everything get to you.. the fishing is awesome and the view when you get to Bimini alone is worth the $150 - $300 bucks plus the tip and extra Creatures aboard .. after all one day in the Islands gives you two days back on your life.. at least that is the way it works for me.. Ocean and Sap you guys take it easy also and I ask this with a "please".. the rest of all of us are not liking the crazy stuff..

we jump hoops all the time as Captains and the Owners of the boats we run want no problems no hassles and no drama ... not much to ask for..
  • CompleatCompleat Posts: 2,774 Captain
    This thread has degraded into a train wreck as well... This nonsense needs to stop! Personal insults flying is nasty enough but reposting photos on the internet without expressed permissions from the original poster while common place is a violation of copyright laws. Both the reposter and the site themselves can get in hot water for that action. I know this because I just settled an action against a party on another site. It is only public domain in the place it was originally posted.
    Better read it again. Photos or other intellectual property may not be re posted without expressed consent of the cpyright owner (original poster) that per terms of service both as individual and as page... I just collected 5 digits in settlement (moved for 6)for an animal right whacko group reposting and threatening my Missus... so I'm in the know.

In fact you can claim copyright infringement right from the photo itself within that site. In the complaint department it specifically asks "Is this your intellectual property" . Click that and it will direct you right to the right forms to fill out so no. the site you claim condones it does not. They even streamline the reporting process...
  • SapingasKangasSapingasKangas Posts: 279 Officer
    Cytranic, you're an "evil-doer" because you bring out the worst in everyone. :{
    Remember I am an advertiser there for all the events and my charters as well... Notice I do not use their name or logo here because that too is a violation... This excerpt from their terms for advertising pages...

7. If you collect information from users, you will: obtain their consent, make it clear you (and not Facebook) are the one collecting their information, and post a privacy policy explaining what information you collect and how you will use it.
    8. You will not post anyone's identification documents