Home Politics

HuffingPo says the boycott is really effecting Chick-fil-A

1235»

Replies

• sharkatak1089sharkatak1089 Posts: 6,407 Officer
    What, fast food chains that employ English-speaking people, clean facilities and good service with a smile bother you?

ZZzzzziiinnngg
    I am choice.
    Please don't try to interject with reason, it only further confuses the matter.
  • coldaircoldair Posts: 11,498 Officer
    it was a good counter protest against the intolerant left. I think more people then the media realize are sick and tired of having their rights trampled by the left.
    169304.GIF
  • nuclearfishnnuclearfishn Posts: 8,356 Admiral
    Who cares. It's a fat food restaurant
    Lmao I knows it's wrong but come On!!! There are a lot worse topics.

Tight lines, fishingkid315
    Smartest reply so far.
  • badbullgatorbadbullgator Posts: 1,585 Captain
    Remember this is all about 2-4% of the population wanting special rights. 2-4%..........

Why so much attention for 2-4% of the population? They are DRAMA QUEENS. Yeah the gays are an emotional lot, stereotypes are stereotypes for a reason.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334
  • prowlin4redsprowlin4reds Posts: 956 Officer
    Cytranic wrote: »
    Exactly, a normal day. Nothing changed from yesterday.

Plan Failed.

OK.....:rotflmao
    Survival is not mandatory.....
  • CaptTaterCaptTater Posts: 20,096 AG
    Just like they knew they were joining a company based on strong healthy Christian values. ;)
    Sent from my Venue Pro using Board Express
    I did not read the story but if you take tax payers money maybe you should be held to some standards.-Cyclist
    when we say the same thing about welfare recipients, you cry like a wounded buffalo Sopchoppy
    It's their money, they spend it how they like. Truth and honesty have nothing to do with it. - Mr Jr
    "“A radical is one who advocates sweeping changes in the existing laws and methods of government.” "
  • coldaircoldair Posts: 11,498 Officer
    what is it with gays? they are always trying to shove it down someone's throat, which is clearly why they should not be around children
    169304.GIF
    people voted for Obama when he was opposed to gay marriage. This year he knows he needs every vote so he's flipped over.
    I did not read the story but if you take tax payers money maybe you should be held to some standards.-Cyclist
    when we say the same thing about welfare recipients, you cry like a wounded buffalo Sopchoppy
    It's their money, they spend it how they like. Truth and honesty have nothing to do with it. - Mr Jr
    "“A radical is one who advocates sweeping changes in the existing laws and methods of government.” "
  • prowlin4redsprowlin4reds Posts: 956 Officer
    The religious black contingent has told him to go p*ss in his hat. Black preachers aren't backing him because of his stance.
    Survival is not mandatory.....
    The religious black contingent has told him to go p*ss in his hat. Black preachers aren't backing him because of his stance.
    I bet if they are honest in how they vote they will let racism and class warfare trump gay marriage. Just a guess.
  • MRichardsonMRichardson Posts: 10,438 AG
    Can somebody move this horse carcass over to politics?

For the record, CFA is great at making chicken and peach milkshakes and I wouldn't care if they hosted gay weddings I'd still go there if I felt like it.
    I have never seen live bones, but I know that they are often used by rich people to decorate the interior.
  • MRichardsonMRichardson Posts: 10,438 AG
    Not chickent and peach milkshakes. Gross.
    Chicken.
    And also, peach milkshakes.
    I have never seen live bones, but I know that they are often used by rich people to decorate the interior.
  • evernicevernic Posts: 797 Officer
    CaptTater wrote: »
    I bet if they are honest in how they vote they will let racism and class warfare trump gay marriage. Just a guess.

^^^^^^this, I am afraid is correct...they do NOT want BO to be 1term failed prez...of course he is a failed prez...lets hope he will be a 1 termer too
    2802 Trophy WA, 2x225Merc EFI's...sunk unamed storm 12-09looking for boat #10
  • HialeahAnglerHialeahAngler Posts: 9,612 Admiral
    vote Republican this year.
    friedpeacocks.jpg
  • Cane PoleCane Pole Stuart, FLAPosts: 9,919 Admiral
    Can somebody move this horse carcass over to politics?

For the record, CFA is great at making chicken and peach milkshakes and I wouldn't care if they hosted gay weddings I'd still go there if I felt like it.

Agree with both statements.
    Live music 7 nights a week: http://www.terrafermata.com/_events
  • HialeahAnglerHialeahAngler Posts: 9,612 Admiral
    gay people need to get over their gayness.
    friedpeacocks.jpg