Home Politics

This is all jacked up

SwizzleSwizzle Posts: 534 Officer
Liberal this, conservative that. Get with it, you both suck! Obama this, Romney that. Who gives a flying <fig>? I have an awesome job that doesn't pay that much and I don't care. Everything is outta whack. If you cared about America, you would care about the people who take home $250 a week who work full time. Say what you will, but someone has to serve your fat *** that burger and coke. If you cared about America, you wouldn't want to kick everyones *** who doesn't look like you. You would buy domestic goods, you would demand REAL change. You would ask to reform welfare programs, like mandatory drug testing, proof of searching for a job, and actually helping people rather than enabling them to be dead beats. We were the super power because we cared about OUR nation, our people, and our way of life. Jesus helped all, didn't pass judgement, and died poor. For those of you who claim to be christians and dont live like jesus, then you are fake as <fig> and deserve what you have coming to you. I am American, and I love my country!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Replies

• MenziesMenzies Posts: 19,289 AG
    Ma swizzle, mo ****!
    Maybe if we tell people that the brain is an App, they will start using it.
  • 2centsworth2centsworth Posts: 1,221 Officer
    Swizzle wrote: »
    Liberal this, conservative that. Get with it, you both suck! Obama this, Romney that. Who gives a flying fucc? I have an awesome job that doesn't pay that much and I don't care. Everything is outta whack. If you cared about America, you would care about the people who take home $250 a week who work full time. Say what you will, but someone has to serve your fat *** that burger and coke. If you cared about America, you wouldn't want to kick everyones *** who doesn't look like you. You would buy domestic goods, you would demand REAL change. You would ask to reform welfare programs, like mandatory drug testing, proof of searching for a job, and actually helping people rather than enabling them to be dead beats. We were the super power because we cared about OUR nation, our people, and our way of life. Jesus helped all, didn't pass judgement, and died poor. For those of you who claim to be christians and dont live like jesus, then you are fake as fucc and deserve what you have coming to you. I am American, and I love my country!

Please don't hold back, please tell us how you feel.

To answer your question, Yes I am a Christian, not anywhere close to being perfect and don't really try as I know that it will not happen. I **** sure don't act like one in here and don't plan to. I blow off steam here.

Do you know what a Christian is and how you become one. It is simple, you accept Jesus Christ into your heart and except that he died on the cross for your sole and sins. Many on here believe that he died on the cross for their sins, others feel differently, does that make them bad, absolutely not, it makes them human. After all we are all human and live life as we see fit. After all we do still live in the freest country in the world (or at least I think so). That gives us the right to scream and yell at each other, cuss each other and threaten to beat each other up. But you know, at the end of the day we pretty much will stand up for each other during conflict. Some days less than others and don't even discuss the first Wednesday in November.

We are keyboard commando's we win wars and conflicts from our computers, we challenge each other, sometimes more than we should but we challenge. We also **** each other off extremely bad many days, we go to sleep, wake up and start all over again. We are considered exiles from normal and often run the weak away.

We all care that those 'less fortunate' are less fortunate. Did we cause it, Hell no, can we fix it from our command structures. You are **** right we can, at least in our minds, thoughts, words and ideas. Sometimes however people that are bringing home 250 weekly may be making more money than they deserve. After all, someone has to flip the burgers these days and it is better you than me. Most here don't eat fast food, they eat bacon and lots of it. Just ask them.

As far as people looking like us, please do not even attempt to pass judgement on how we look. We all know that we look like and that is Greek god's and no one can deny that fact. You weren't here a couple of years ago, we did address the issue of domestic goods. We have all signed a letter that we have sent to the President and to China demanding their surrender. Don't know how they reacted because the guy that delivered it has never made it back. We have also tackled the mandatory drug testing problem and decided that we were going to delegate that to the first one that asked. So that means you are already behind in your planning and your deliverables, please make sure that does not happen again.

We am glad you are an American and we thank you for loving our country, however as previously stated you are behind in your work and need to get off of the computer and get busy.

That is all........
    Original member 3093. Sign on date August 23, 2001
  • SwizzleSwizzle Posts: 534 Officer
    Thank you worth. I really needed that. You are very much like a nurturing mother figure to me.

• phlatsphilphlatsphil Posts: 14,632 AG
    For those of you who claim to be christian and don't live like Jesus, then you are fake as <fig> and deserve what you have coming to you. I am American, and I love my country!

Jesus and <fig> in the same sentence, very christian of you.... :grin
  • 2centsworth2centsworth Posts: 1,221 Officer
    Thank you worth. I really needed that. You are very much like a nurturing mother figure to me.

It has been a pleasure, now, have you started your work assignment yet....
    Original member 3093. Sign on date August 23, 2001
  • navigator2navigator2 Posts: 22,511 AG

Is that standard issue government shill equipment these days?

Oh, and Jesus didn't collect taxes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SwizzleSwizzle Posts: 534 Officer
    I am no christian, but ole jesus was a pretty cool guy.

• ben17ben17 Posts: 2,782 Officer
    Please don't hold back, please tell us how you feel.

To answer your question, Yes I am a Christian, not anywhere close to being perfect and don't really try as I know that it will not happen. I **** sure don't act like one in here and don't plan to. I blow off steam here. ......

Typical Christian BS. I can't be perfect so I'll be a ****.
  • rain dograin dog Posts: 3,245 Captain
    if you cared about America you would care about the people who take home $250 a week

obama cares about you.