Home Northwest General Fishing & The Outdoors

Colecting phone numbers again

micci_manmicci_man Somewhere in FLPosts: 14,591 AG
Well, lost all of my numbers due to a wet phone. I don't remember numbers and use my contacts to call from. I had several of numbers from many of you on here. IM me your number if you wish :beer
Common Sense can't be bought, taught or gifted, yet it is one of the few things in life that is free, and most refuse to even attempt to possess it. - Miguel Cervantes

Replies

• omegafooomegafoo Posts: 3,127 Captain
    Once again for all those technically challenged on Verizon... :wink

Verizon has a free app that you can download from ANY phone. It's called Backup Assistant. You select a pin and a backup routine for your phone to backup all of your contacts and it will back them up "automagically" for you on whatever routine you decide. It's free to download and there is no data charges incurred (if so, call Verizon and they' make it right - it happened to us). If you ever have a problem like this, you just download backup assistant on your new phone, put in your pin and, WALA! Your contacts are downloaded back into the phone

You're welcome :grin

For those on an Android phone - you can choose to use Backup Assistant or you can just set all of your contacts to synchronize with your Google Account (or other account, if you don't use your Google). Thus your contacts stay backed up.

iPhone - Apple is already collecting everything that they want from your device anyway so you're good to go :grin
  • micci_manmicci_man Somewhere in FLPosts: 14,591 AG
    Thanks for the reminder......again.
    Common Sense can't be bought, taught or gifted, yet it is one of the few things in life that is free, and most refuse to even attempt to possess it. - Miguel Cervantes
  • line dancerline dancer Posts: 233 Deckhand
    replied to all the IM's so far. Thanks
  • max kirklandmax kirkland Posts: 2,127 Officer
    Harrys bar in c-belle 697-9982
  • wishfishinwishfishin Posts: 4,080 Captain

Jenny, I got your number.
    1268964408215_zps1ab1a85e.gif
    I'm sure most don't care but I'm back in bidness with a new phone :crowd
  • wishfishinwishfishin Posts: 4,080 Captain
    Download the app...NOW!
    1268964408215_zps1ab1a85e.gif