Looking for a buddy boat PB to West End 6/29 or 6/30

CatalystCatalyst Posts: 201 Deckhand
We are looking for a buddy boat or 2 for Palm Beach to West end leaving Fri or Sat and returning Sun or Mon. We are self sufficient with all needed safety equipment, just prefer to run with another boat.
Let me know if you are headed over. Thanks.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Replies

• CNTDRCNTDR Great Harbor Cay, BahamasPosts: 873 Officer
    weather permitting, leaving sat morning at the crack of 8:00 :-) you are welcome to run over with us if that time slot is suitable for you. should be a crowd of forum brothers over there. anyone want to meet up at teasers for a drink sat afternoon? my g/f and i are taking my "ice blue" contender 32. name on transom is IKIGAL.
    cheers
    jeff
    Great Harbor Cay, Berry Islands, Bahamas
    pm me for rental info.
  • CatalystCatalyst Posts: 201 Deckhand
    CNTDR,
    Thanks for the reply. I looks like we are on track with our original crew and boats. 2 boats leaving PBI and one coming out of Boynton.
    We will hopefully be leaving around sunrise. Have a great trip. We will be at BMC until Monday.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • magnum06magnum06 Posts: 10 Greenhorn
    Good luck fellas, im heading to BMC on the 12th, let us know how the fishing is! Have a safe crossing.
  • CatalystCatalyst Posts: 201 Deckhand
    magnum06 wrote: »
    Good luck fellas, im heading to BMC on the 12th, let us know how the fishing is! Have a safe crossing.

Trip was great. Fishing was a little slow but we still got a few. I posted a trip report in SE section.
    http://forums.floridasportsman.com/showthread.php?62696-West-End-6-30-7-2-Report
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Plane Fish nPlane Fish n Posts: 6,439 Admiral
    magnum06 wrote: »

Have fun.. we didn't do as well as Catalyst but here is our report.

http://forums.floridasportsman.com/showthread.php?62888-BOOTLE-BAY-AND-OLD-BAHAMA-BAY-ON-WEST-END-6-30-12-TO-7-02-12-VIDEO-ATTACHED!

Eric
    PLANE FISH N
  • Kevinwwings2Kevinwwings2 Posts: 1,268 Officer
    Weather permitting we are planning to head out of PSL probably 8am by the time we load the well. Headed for west end to clear then on to Lucaya. If your gonna be out there same time frame lets at least keep up on the radio. My oat is Island Lure, 23 Bluewater. Planning to come back sometime Thursday, probably late morning.