naples or marco ramp help please

In July I'm going on an overnight trip to the Tortugas and am hoping to find a ramp with easy Gulf access for my uncles 34 ft center console.I would like one that is open 24 hrs or at least sunrise to sunset.I called Collier county and was told no overnight parking at the ramps thay run and I've called 2 marinas 1 of which is open 7-5 and the other never called back.Thanks in advance.Jeff

Replies

• Amurleopard1967Amurleopard1967 Posts: 267 Deckhand
    The ramp on collier blvd right before you get to marco island is open all night. Its on the east side of the road.
  • IndianoutlawIndianoutlaw Posts: 550 Officer
    Your best bet is Naples City dock. Easy access to marina fuel, the Gulf, and limited no wake zones during the week/early am hours. The guy I fish with just left his truck there for 10 days while he was in the Keys.
    P1000022_2.jpg
  • rgarryrgarry Posts: 87 Greenhorn
    Calusa in goodland can accommodate you and leave your car there. They are a full service marina
  • jcbsharkjcbshark Posts: 25 Greenhorn
    thank you all for the help
  • JSTickumJSTickum Posts: 412 Deckhand
    rgarry wrote: »
    Calusa in goodland can accommodate you and leave your car there. They are a full service marina
    **** Key Marina aswell , best bet and shorter run to the Keys , also down town Goodland is fun , they don't call it Goodland for nothin