Bull Bay Custom Rod Pics

Check out these Patent Pending NEVER SEEN BEFORE!! Custom Handcrafted RODS!!

BullBayRodPic13.jpg

BullBayRodPic17.jpg

BullBayRodPic20.jpg

BullBayRodPic16.png

BullBayRodPic5.jpg

bullbayrodsSNAKE.jpg

Bullbayrodsred.jpg

bullbaypic50.jpg

bullbayLOGOPIECE.jpg

Replies

• Anclote KeyAnclote Key Posts: 2,354 Officer
    Nice!
    The two best times to fish is when it’s rainin’ and when it ain’t. –Patrick F. McManus
  • BullBayRodsBullBayRods Posts: 4 Greenhorn
    Thanks,

We have literally broken the "mold" ....

We find that most custom rod builders are more interested in the thread design, while we strive to offer our talent on the ROD MATERIALS from the manufactorer not limited to the HIGH QUALITY parts going on our rods. I have seen several custom rods and some of high quality build and very nice workmanship; butt MOST of poor quality and low end parts with big price tags.

Bull Bay Rods says........... If your in the market for a custom ROD then you deserve the best !! We do not cut corners or offer LOW quality on our custom rods. For example. ALL OF OUR INSHORE SALT WATER RODS COME STANDARD WITH ALCONITE FUJI K GUIDES. Think about this. MOST Braided Line users find themselves having "loop or Wind Knots" more often then KNOT. With the "k" guides that helps eliminate the problem before it starts.

I literally fished last weekend for over three hours in the wind in Tampa FL, from the Hobie Kayak and had one one instance where I had a problem. VS my friend with his High $$ Rod.. and he experienced 10 to 1 loop knots over my "k" guides. AND YES I WOULD OUT CAST HIM 10-15 ft further.

If you use braided line at ALL I recommend you look close to the "k" guide technology. Again STANDARD on BULL BAY RODS.COM
  • jamespit256jamespit256 Posts: 10 Greenhorn
    They are looking amazing....
  • slipknotslipknot Posts: 372 Officer
    Awesome work, how do you bend the shell like that?
  • BullBayRodsBullBayRods Posts: 4 Greenhorn
    slipknot wrote: »
    Awesome work, how do you bend the shell like that?

Just takes alot alot of time and being careful... tried heating it and stuff doesnt seem to work. Usually the thinner the shell the better it works.

We have a patent on the grip so it will only be ours!
  • MenziesMenzies Posts: 19,289 AG
    They look like friggin pool cues? :shrug
    Maybe if we tell people that the brain is an App, they will start using it.
  • SpineymanSpineyman Posts: 7,887 Admiral
    What blanks are they?
    Kayak Rookie...and loving it.
    Fishing beautiful Destin / Ft Walton Beach area!

II Chronicles 7:14
    if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

• WaterEngineerWaterEngineer Posts: 24,414 AG
    Looks slippery.
    Which ever one(s) of you little boys complained about quotes in the signature should be ashamed of yourself. :blowkiss

Instead of complaining to the moderators you should just quit playing on this board.