No-one in Florida like to dive anymore?

MackokidMackokid Posts: 913 Officer
Seems like an empty section....... mabey some great stories or even recent trips anyone?
"History is much like an endless waltz; the three beats of war, peace, and revolution continue on forever" -Mariemaia Kushrenada

Replies

• 1DeadBait1DeadBait Posts: 106 Officer
    I'm getting certified next week, I was hoping for some cool reports, stories or pics from this section,very disapointed.
    slot3-1.jpg

"Luck has nothing to do with it".
  • Reel OutrageReel Outrage Posts: 7 Greenhorn
    I am getting certified in a few weeks. Hopefully this forum is not always this slow.
    There are those who follow their dreams and there are those who chase them down and beat them mercilessly into submission :beer
  • Ludwigia73Ludwigia73 Posts: 237 Officer
    edit your information, and be sure to put your location in. It's great to know you want to go diving, but if I'm from Fl, and you're from Ca, how am I supposed to know you are in my area or not?
  • HPXMicroHPXMicro Posts: 249 Officer
    I love to dive I just don't get to do it very often, have two great regs/computer setups and all the gear extep for tanks that haven't been wet in a couple years :(
    img2672t.jpg1-1.gif?1244922342
    2009 Maverick HPX Micro
  • MackokidMackokid Posts: 913 Officer
    You going to come out for mini season? Things get fun with all the loonies running their boats at full speed within mere feet of divers... ohhh the memories....
    "History is much like an endless waltz; the three beats of war, peace, and revolution continue on forever" -Mariemaia Kushrenada
  • BBwhooBBwhoo Posts: 87 Deckhand
    Try spearboard.com / eastcoast fl ... lots of diving action over there. Although it would be great if the divers on FS picked up the posting a bit.
  • FS BlairFS Blair Posts: 1,716 Admin
    Without a doubt there is some great diving in Florida, and our community board should reflect this. I enjoy free diving, spearfishing, lobstering, scalloping. I'll get with some of my friends who like to dive and get them to begin posting.

I'll work on getting a section for divers on our front page, that may help bring our divers online.

Any other ideas?

Thanks,

Blair