looking for a lease within an hour of Jacksonville

Does anyone know of anything coming up for lease. would rather have a smaller piece but am interested in everything.

Thanks

Replies

• gator4evergator4ever Posts: 2,564 Captain
    Does anyone know of anything coming up for lease. would rather have a smaller piece but am interested in everything.

Thanks

You dont know how lucky blessed whatever you are to live where you live. You probably have hundreds if not more hunting clubs / leases within 1 hour of Jax. And they are affordable.

For us down here in SE Florida we have drive hours before we can even find a lease. And when we do we have to pay a second mortgage to get on.

Have you checked out woodsnwaters magazine? They are online and have a monthly publication that shows lots of leases in North Florida as wel as JawJaw.

Good Luck u shoud have no problem whatsoever finding a place.
    "sometimes it's OK just to kill a little time" my grandpa 1972
  • FloridaODFloridaOD Posts: 3,449 Captain
    Make inquiry to F&W Forestry Services,Rayonier,Plum Creek,Langdale
    Hunters are present yet relatively uncommon in Florida :wink
  • southernhuntingsouthernhunting Posts: 11 Greenhorn
    Not trying to self promote but I have a "Timber Company" - 'land for lease' page on www.southernhuntingland.com

22 Timber Companies that lease land here in the south. All have inter-active website that let you browse their listings. The best time for Timber Company leases is right now in the Spring and Early Summer. Almost everything not re-leased by the prior years leasee is available after turkey season.

[email protected]
    Lars
    Good Luck & Good Hunting - Lars Langlo
    www.SouthernHuntingLand.com
  • BentleyBentley Posts: 91 Deckhand
    There is one club I know of that might be looking for members in madison county. Call Al at 813-855-5849. I used to be on the club but I have my own in GA now. It has a lot of nice bucks and plenty of hogs...(see my most recent post "Too Many....") Not sure if he has any openings but give him a call and talk to him. Nice guy.