Opinions please

2»

Replies

• samsiam74samsiam74 Posts: 2,215 Officer
    Some 80# braid in the props!
    Maybe just a couple hundred yards of some good old cheap nylon rope on a few net floats with a lil anchor on the end straight out.....
  • chasingtails1chasingtails1 Posts: 107 Officer
    we are out there about every weekend also, we will swing in and say hello. we will be out sunday if anyone is planning on going we can have a freindly talk with mister twin engines if he is out there
  • MenziesMenzies Posts: 19,289 AG
    Believe we will be there Sunday. I haven't checked the tides yet so don't know where we will be but probably to the west of the first sandbar as close to the wall as depth will allow.
    Maybe if we tell people that the brain is an App, they will start using it.
  • ChuckDChuckD Posts: 1,474 Officer
    Menzies wrote: »
    Believe we will be there Sunday. I haven't checked the tides yet so don't know where we will be but probably to the west of the first sandbar as close to the wall as depth will allow.

Sunday looks like rain, we may do Saturday.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • king 1king 1 Posts: 257 Deckhand
    going saturday :crowd
  • reelhookerreelhooker Posts: 644 Officer
    I misunderstood Tonys question. I thought he was asking if anyone here had died as a result of BUI. There was 2 people at the wheel at the time of the accident. The girl was on the guys lap while driving. It definately was leaving the conch house though. I love FG. I saw some guys last year make a giant slip and slide out there. They had a pump pumping water on it and everything.
  • catfishincatfishin Posts: 976 Officer
    Gong Sat. too. I always go past everyone else, toward the bridge, then hang a U-turn and go to the back side of the island. Not crowded and hardly any boat traffic. Catamaran, stop by for a beer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Boy plays I 9 Sat and Sund at 1. will miss the george.
2»