Business Exchange

Replies

• jamesfreddycjamesfreddyc Posts: 960 Officer
    Please send me an IM for contact information

Microsoft SQL Server Database developer and architect
    •Extensive T-SQL programming with large library of Stored Procedures
    •Non-Spatial and Spatial database (ArcSDE/GIS) integration solutions
    •Designs for N-Tier application solutions

Microsoft Visual Basic .NET (VB.NET/C#.NET/ASP.NET)
    •Will take care of the full lifecycle of your software and database implementations
    •N-Tier Application design and work for any portion of the system architecture
    •Complex Business Entity programming
    •Perform *some* Administration, but mostly development work

ArcGIS / ArcSDE Implementation and Programming Services with ArcObjects
    •Custom Extensions
    •Spatial and Non-Spatial ancillary database integration services
    •SOAP, REST development, WebADF, ArcEngine, COM, .NET API’s
    •GeoDatabase design and architecting (Enterprise or Personal Level)
    B2B/Direct Sales Opportunity for SaaS/Cloud Software.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://forums.floridasportsman.com/showthread.php?43261-B2B-Direct-Sales-Opportunity
  • NickhoogNickhoog Posts: 763 Officer
    ACS Residential Services, Inc.
    561-290-9256
    561-747-5698 fax
    “Providing unmatched excellence in home preservation”
    [email protected]

Services offered:
    • Home Watch – Keeping an eye out for problems or taking care of issues as they arise
    • Home Maintenance – Any thing from clearing out the gutters to pressure washing the driveway, a handyman type of service
    • Air Conditioning Service – EXPERT service on any air conditioning issues from changing the filters to complete new equipment installations and wine cellar equipment; residential or commercial
    • Referral Service – The many years spent in the construction industry has lead me to many qualified tradesmen or companies to handle work out of my scope or just too large to handle.
    • Boat Repair or Maintenance – I have been an avid boater since I was young. I have personal experience on many repairs as well as EXPERT service if your boat has air conditioning onboard
    • Car Issues – I have owned and rebuilt collectable cars over the years and minor repairs such as battery testing and changing, flat tire changing and detailing are well within my scope of knowledge
  • GrizGriz Palm Beach Gardens, FloridaPosts: 9,755 Admin
    Signature Cabinetry & Design
    561-694-0146
    http://sigcab.com/
    The early bird may get the worm, but the Second Mouse gets the cheese. SW

:Griz
  • snookcooksnookcook Posts: 229 Officer
    Go inshore fishing in Stuart/Jensen Beach/Port Saint Lucie on the Indian & or the St. Lucie River on My 18' Flats boat for Snook, Tarpon, Trout, Snapper, Sheepshead, Drum, Jacks, Sharks, & More.

Fly Fishing, Traditional spin casting, & heavy tackle fishing. Beginners to Experts.

Catch Fish Guaranteed.

www.gofishstuart.com

Capt. Jeremy

1 to 3 Anglers, Rods, Tackle, Bait, Licenses, Ice & Waters Included.
  • sippycupsippycup Posts: 18 Greenhorn
    Scott W. Hoffman, Esq.

Commercial and Residential Real Estate,
    Corporate & Business Law, Secured Transactions.

Hunt & Gross, P.A.
    185 NW Spanish River Blvd., Suite 220
    Boca Raton, FL 33431
    (561) 997-9223, ext. 220
    (561) 997-6224 (fax) or
    (561) 989-8998 (fax)
    http://www.huntgross.com
  • snookcooksnookcook Posts: 229 Officer
    Hello, my name is Capt. Jeremy Neff. I currantly live in Jensen Beach, FL. Jensen Beach is located on the South East Coast of Florida on the Atlantic Ocean between Ft. Pierce & Jupiter, FL. I have lived in Stuart/Jensen Beach for about 33 years & grew up fishing the local waters here, including all sections of the St. Lucie River, Indian River, St. Lucie Inlet, The Beaches & Offshore.

I decided to become a fishing guide in 2010, mainly because I wanted to be in a field that kept me close to activities that I enjoy most which is fishing and boating. Since then, I have taken over 500 charters putting some people on the fish of their lives! I enjoy taking kids fishing & it doesn't matter if the anglers have never caught a fish or are experts. I will put them on fish. I guarantee that my customers catch fish!

I tell folks interested in fishing with me that there are three types of fishing. Which do you prefer?

1. The first is fishing for fun! This is where you might just want to have a good time, catch whatever & enjoy being out on the water! This is best in my opinion. We usually catch lots & lots of fish, & have a great time! No Pressure.
    2. The second is fishing for Food! Sometime folks want to bring fish home. So although it is fun & enjoyable, we are now on a mission! We have to give up on catching most species of fish & we have to target the fish that are currently in season, catch them in the size range that allows us to keep them & catch enough for the folks at home not to give us any grief about not catching enough for them!
    3.The third type of fishing is where folks want to catch one thing in particular! They want to target one fish or species, it is usually BIG, so we have have to focus on just that one thing. This is a serious mission & everything else is out the window.

My boat is a classic 1989 18' Dolphin Backcountry Skiff with a 1994 Yamaha 150 Two Stroke with a Jack Plate and Remote Control, Minn Kota I Pilot. The hull weighs about 900 pounds and together with the engine it tips the scales at about 1500 pounds. This translates to getting us into some super shallow water if need be. I have the boat on a trailer, so I can meet at different boat ramps depending on what we are targeting or where we will be fishing.

I have taken up to four people on the boat regularly, however, I prefer to take three or less.

The Fishing is totally dictated by the tides. There are two a day here. The fish prefer the tide water to bring them fish rather than they roam around trying to catch it.

The type of fishing that I offer consists of fly fishing, light tackle, heavy tackle, live bait, dead bait & the use artificials for all of the inshore species. There are tons of them. Specifically, I mainly target Snook, Trout, Tarpon & Snapper. Typically, we run into Redfish, Black Drum, Flounder, Grouper, Jacks, Ladyfish, Sharks, Bluefish, Mackerel & More. I have been known to target Cobia, Permit & other offshore species as well. From Oct. 15 to May 15 I have Stone Crab Traps out that I fish & usually stop and see what's in them during a charter.

On my Trips, I generally include 5-8 dozen live shrimp on a charter depending on how many people are coming along. There is a guy who sells bait in the mornings at the ramp sometimes & my customers can buy live Greenies or thread fins. They are a dollar each. I will track down & cast net some live mullet & pinfish usually for targeting bigger fish. We will fish docks, shore lines and bridges pilings for the most part. If it is calm enough, we can venture out along the beach & rock piles. I offer both day & night charters. Big snook will often hit big jigs thrown around the bridges and docks at night. You may only get a few bites, but when you do, they are usually giant snook. I like to fish around the seawall as well. Big Snook usually are lying in wait for a hapless mullet to wander in only to be taken alive!!! I use heavier tackle for that.

I decided to take folks out for 5-6 hours instead of just four hours because, I found that folks would get warmed up about the time we were supposed to go in. So I generally fish an entire tide which is 6 hours. I want my customers to have a enjoyable time.

If you want me to fillet your fish, then we have to come in a bit early.

I charge $400.00 for two people & $50 each additional person. Please no more than three unless it is a special exception.
    This is for six hours. If you only want to go for four hours, I charge $350.00.

The Charters includes, all Tackle, Some Live Bait, Fishing Licenses, Ice & Water.

Customers bring, good boat shoes, any appropriate weather gear for the day, Polarized sunglasses, extra food or drinks & a good attitude. I typically want the customers to travel light as there is not to much room for storage on the boat. They can bring their favorite fishing rod if they want.

I specialize in Daytime/night time Snook Action. Click on "Recent Catches," on my website to see what is biting or Check out my Facebook page Mandalay Island Charters. That is my fishing log for the most part.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mandalay-Island-Charters/185520788162304

Thank you! Capt Jeremy Neff

www.GoFishStuart.com

Contact me @ [email protected] 772-924-5806
  • hooked08hooked08 Posts: 39 Deckhand
    Hey all,

Just throwing my info out there for any possible freelance work. I currently work for a major sports network as a producer, editor, camera guy and am putting my services out there for anyone looking to produce any corporate or fishing videos. I have my own HD equipment, underwater camera housing and access to much more gear. My rates are very reasonable for post and field production. If you want a camera guy to jump on your boat to shoot a day of fishing I am definitely your guy as I am an avid fisherman whether it's offshore or inshore and have worked on many fishing shows. Shoot me a message for my info. Thanks!
  • PolarPolar Lake WorthPosts: 22,289 AG
    Sales, installation and repair of residential and light commercial air conditioning systems.
    Located in Boca Raton
    561-482-7495
    [email protected]
    :)
  • No CompetitionNo Competition Posts: 413 Officer
    1 Stop Shop to help businesses accept credit cards, pay employees and generate new customers and increase customer loyalty.

Payment Processing- Credit Card Processor for Visa, MasterCard, Amex and Discover
    Business Services- National Payroll Company- Full Tax Payroll and HR Solutions
    Marketing Services- Get new customers in the door!

Colton Partlow
    Divison Manager- Florida- East Coast
    561-670-4734
    [email protected]
    2007 31' Competition
    Yamaha 300HP 4-Stroke 4.2 liters
    Garmin and Furuno Electroincs
  • PolarPolar Lake WorthPosts: 22,289 AG
    What about detailing in this section? I dabble in auto detailing, some boats as well. Reasonable price, can come to your place etc etc.
    Brian 561-846-2470
  • SLW UroCaneSLW UroCane Port St. LuciePosts: 406 Deckhand
    Co-Pay write off for FS Forum members on vasectomy.
    Tight Lines !!! For more information on a vasectomy, please visit www.gulfstreamurology.com.
  • footanklegfootankleg Posts: 513 Officer
    Craig Breslauer, DPM
    Foot & Ankle Surgery
    South Florida Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine
    772-288-2400 Stuart
    772-223-8816 Palm city
    Cobia 296 F300s J & B
    Hewes 18' RF Y130 Flatfoot
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sandbarsandbar Posts: 15 Greenhorn
    planning a few trips down that way this summer. dont have to be on the water, but would be nice. clean, safe, and boater friendly. mid price range.
    thanks
  • TriplecleanTripleclean Posts: 6,591 Officer
    Dockside is good for boats in FP.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
  • HIGH GEARHIGH GEAR Posts: 5 Greenhorn
    BROWARD TRANSMISSIONS WE CAN REPAIR OR REBUILED YOUR TRANSMISSION CARS AND TRUCKS, GIVE US A CALL954-783-2204 240 SOUTH DIXIE HWY POMPANO FL 33060
  • berger2750berger2750 Posts: 5 Greenhorn
    Hello there, I'm new to the forum.

I will be one month in Boynton Beach end of July-early August.

I bring my boat and I'm looking for the best marina to lunch and for wet dockage

I would also like to know if you have any hot spot for groundfish and for dolphin/sailfish in the area and what are the best techniques and lures to use.

A nearby bait/tackle store will be great to!

Wow lots of questions!

Thank you!

Berger
  • Blue ChipBlue Chip Posts: 146 Officer
    Davies Wealth Management
    Thomas Davies
    Wealth Advisor
    954-353-6198
    www.TDWealth.Net
  • roweryborowerybo Posts: 2,091 Officer
    Boaters' Marine services Inc.
    Boaters' Marine Services is a family owned and operated business that strives to bring you the best service possible. We provide one on one service with your boat and take care of every boat like it's one of our own.
    Currently specializing in Marine detailing and custom canvas/vinyl as well as restoration.
    Ryan Rowe 561-386-9900
  • DeepBlueDeepBlue Posts: 41 Deckhand
    Engel Coolers. The original and best performing marine coolers. Located in Jupiter. Designed by fishermen for fishermen.
    We also offer AC/DC fridge-freezers. Head out with cold drinks and return with frozen fish.
    www.engel-USA.com
  • BudmccarrollBudmccarroll Posts: 78 Deckhand
    Making a large investment? Need someone located? Need a bodyguard/security team?

We offer a list of services:
    * Criminal Defense Investigations (CJA and JAC approved)
    * Backgrounds .... Corporate and Personal (before you invest)
    * Persons and asset Tracking
    * Cerified Fraud Investigator
    * Armed and Unarmed security

Sentencing Consultants and Private Investigators, LLC.
    561-662-5895

Lic # A 1000138
  • OBX NativeOBX Native Posts: 131 Officer
    KCL Plumbing
    Residential/Commercial/Service
    561-318-5621
    [email protected]
    Family owned and operated
    Serving West Palm Beach and surrounding areas
  • FS JimFS Jim Posts: 474 Officer
    C&H Trailer Parts and Service
    3160 SE Gran Park Way, Stuart, FL 34997
    (772) 223-4014
    [email protected]

Trailer Hitches, Trailers-Repair & Service, Boat Trailer Brakes,Hitches
  • MackokidMackokid Posts: 910 Officer
    Although I work full time at a local Aerospace Manufacturing company, I have also been doing CAD modeling on the side and preparing ideas for patents. I can model just about anything. I typically model up ideas and help prepare for provisional’s. I personally have 3 patents, co-inventor on about a dozen more and have assisted 23 people take their ideas through the various process' to obtain patents. I have done work in the aerospace, medical, cosmetology and fishing/hunting gear fields. Shoot me a PM or email me at [email protected] for more info.

No idea is to big or to small! Remember Bill Gates?!?!? That could be you, dont wait till its too late!!
    "History is much like an endless waltz; the three beats of war, peace, and revolution continue on forever" -Mariemaia Kushrenada
    Although I work full time at a local Aerospace Manufacturing company, I have also been doing CAD modeling on the side and preparing ideas for patents. I can model just about anything. I typically model up ideas and help prepare for provisional’s. I personally have 3 patents, co-inventor on about a dozen more and have assisted 23 people take their ideas through the various process' to obtain patents. I have done work in the aerospace, medical, cosmetology and fishing/hunting gear fields. Shoot me a PM or email me at [email protected] for more info.

No idea is to big or to small! Remember Bill Gates?!?!? That could be you, dont wait till its too late!!
    "History is much like an endless waltz; the three beats of war, peace, and revolution continue on forever" -Mariemaia Kushrenada

Interested in shooting hunting videos as well?
  • TriplecleanTripleclean Posts: 6,591 Officer
    ****?
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
  • Cast In Deep USACast In Deep USA Posts: 9 Greenhorn
    Hi all,

We are selling a new topwater in the US and are based in Delray Beach. We also ship anywhere in the US as well. We have three models of our GT Ice Cream Plugs that are made from the very durable material teflon. The name GT comes from the Giant Trevally that our plugs were originally made for, they simply eat them like "ice cream"! All our plugs are hand made, will not chip or crack and are resilient to toothy critters and rocks! When fish bite, they simply slide down and get hooked most of the time and stay hooked as there is less weight to throw. Also, there is a much better hook-up ratio than when using a trebble and there is far less damage to fish when releasing. They have a through-wire stainless system and ingenious bleeding stinger, VMC assist hook rig. The most important aspect is that our lures throw far, very, very far. This is really helpful when casting from the beach and wanting to cast past the breakers. The Cone model in 3 oz will tempt the big jacks and tarpon in our area right now and in winter their is no better bluefish lure. Our offshore run and gun guys do really well on blackfin tuna, dolphin and bonito in our area. You are able to switch the motors off from a long way and still hit the tuna that are smashing bait on top. Some guys even troll the 3/4 oz and 1.5 oz Skinny models in the shotgun a ways back, they work pretty well like this. Our tropical guys are finding our 3 oz Skinny and Needle Nose models to be the best roosterfish lure for Mexico, Panama and Costa Rica. Look for pics coming soon as the summer roosterfish season begins!

Check us out at www.gticecream.com or contact Dylan at [email protected] for further information.

Thanks,

Cast In Deep USA Team
    www.gticecream.com
  • Austins26Austins26 Posts: 1,989 Captain
    how about more actual pics of your lures or a website might help
    The Original HOTD poster
    680k views 360 plus posts Deleted by a so called Mod over a little cleavage

member since Oct 1998 long before most of You