TOO FUNNY! Bunch of old guys caught whipping it out . . .

Baits OutBaits Out Posts: 12,281 AG
I’m only responsible for what I say -- not for what others think they understand.

Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the "m" is silent.

America! Keep calm and return fire.

:USA

Replies

• dstockwelldstockwell Posts: 13,762 AG
    Holy crap...
    It is not the responsibility of the United States to solve the problems of other countries.
  • Hickory DogHickory Dog Posts: 5,047 Officer
    :puke
  • nuclearfishnnuclearfishn Posts: 8,353 Admiral
    ****? Can't we just exile them to Mexico?
  • MenziesMenzies Posts: 19,289 AG
    That's pretty **** sad - not all old either!
    Maybe if we tell people that the brain is an App, they will start using it.
  • 9ball9ball Posts: 689 Officer
    Since the po po was near by, I hope they all parked properly!
    “Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.” Benjamin Franklin
  • GA FinGA Fin Posts: 8,560 Admiral
    They published their picture, name and address.

It would suck to be them and not be guilty.

That being said, they closed a lot of highway rest areas in GA a few years ago because dudes were fruiting off in the bathrooms.
    Straight white male living a life of privilege and proud of it.

"The greatest pleasure is to vanquish your enemies and chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth and see those dear to them bathed in tears, to ride their horses and clasp to your bosom their wives and daughters."
  • Next LevelNext Level Posts: 2,963 Captain
    Where the hell are you supposed to hang it out if you cant do it at a public beach?
  • DudeDude Posts: 1,789 Officer
    Dude!
    DUDE!
    2meanfish1.gif
  • gandrfabgandrfab Posts: 19,979 AG
    Dude wrote: »
    Dude!
    Dude!
    :BUNNY gestapo

• NACl H2O LuvrNACl H2O Luvr Posts: 12,033 AG
    My question is, who was the cop that drew the short straw to be assigned to work that undercover op?
  • Sopchoppy RedneckSopchoppy Redneck Posts: 1,421 Officer
    Luke Says:
    March 2nd, 2012 at 5:35 pm
    One of these men is my grandpa. He was taking a walk and didn’t think he could make it back to his apartment without taking a pee. He had prostate cancer. He is the nicest man in the world and to see his picture published along with this article is absolutely ludicrous. I hope whoever is responsible for publishing this gets fired. He lives for Florida and his walks on the beach. Clearly, this newspaper puts no thought into what they publish and will hopefully come down for it. I am holding back from using an absurd amount of profanity in this comment. This is very upsetting and disappointing.
    :nono
    YouDontLikeMe.jpg
  • badbullgatorbadbullgator Posts: 1,568 Officer
    The Martin County Sheriff’s Office has charged nine men with exposure of sexual organs and a 10th man with battery for engaging in sex acts in remote parts of public beaches and parks, according to arrest reports.

:hairraiser

Wow! He must have been having at it to be charged with battery! Wonder who he was beating
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334
  • Split ShotSplit Shot Posts: 6,128 Admiral
    He grabbed the cop by the crotch. Haven't you ever done that?
  • CaptTaterCaptTater Posts: 20,096 AG
    I hear it's no big deal to have nudity and act like that in public. Why can't people just be left alone to do what they want.?
    I did not read the story but if you take tax payers money maybe you should be held to some standards.-Cyclist
    when we say the same thing about welfare recipients, you cry like a wounded buffalo Sopchoppy
    It's their money, they spend it how they like. Truth and honesty have nothing to do with it. - Mr Jr
    "“A radical is one who advocates sweeping changes in the existing laws and methods of government.” "
  • 001001 Posts: 4,292 Captain
    And this was posted by a guy named "Baits Out"

They so nasty.
  • GT FishGT Fish Posts: 9,448 Officer
    Used to surf up there and those nasty bast ages would be going at it..Sick..
    mousey.gif
    61903c544aca27b57fb2aa29e6bc4a3b.gif
    gnat.gifWzz6I.gif
    Split Shot wrote: »
    He grabbed the cop by the crotch. Haven't you ever done that?

No, but toggle Tosh.0 "black **** of the Week", pretty funny
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

• spinfreakspinfreak Posts: 5,204 Officer
    GT is heading to Jensen Beach this coming week
    Exiled Dungeon Master of The Freakshow :cool:
    YOU NEED PROFESSIONAL HELP! Seriously. Do it for yourself and loved ones. You have issues
  • Baits OutBaits Out Posts: 12,281 AG
    001 wrote: »
    And this was posted by a guy named "Baits Out"

They so nasty.

Good one!

Touché!

:rotflmao
    I’m only responsible for what I say -- not for what others think they understand.

Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the "m" is silent.

America! Keep calm and return fire.

:USA
  • CaptTaterCaptTater Posts: 20,096 AG
    GT Fish wrote: »
    Used to surf up there and those nasty bast ages would be going at it..Sick..
    That's how they score surfers I bet.
    I did not read the story but if you take tax payers money maybe you should be held to some standards.-Cyclist
    when we say the same thing about welfare recipients, you cry like a wounded buffalo Sopchoppy
    It's their money, they spend it how they like. Truth and honesty have nothing to do with it. - Mr Jr
    "“A radical is one who advocates sweeping changes in the existing laws and methods of government.” "
  • TriplecleanTripleclean Posts: 6,591 Officer
    I just don't understand this kind of behavoir.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    No, but toggle Tosh.0 "black **** of the Week", pretty funny

For Christ sake the bleep D i c k (Richard, in case that gets bleeped). So if we post about **** Clark it will come up **** Clark? It would be really cool to talk about **** Van **** and spell it differently......**** Van Dike, of course dike may not get the old **** treatment, but if it did you would have **** Van ****. Madness