BOATRONICS.... What a great asset to this forum!

Plane Fish nPlane Fish n Posts: 6,439 Admiral
Hey guys,

I'm sure most of you know Tony Eden on here (Boattronics) but I many probably don't know what a great asset you have.

Tony handles marine electronics for a living yet he is always Johnny on the spot when it comes to giving advice or helping sort out screw-ups that either we or someone we have paid has done on our electronics.

I had an issue with the installation of my autopilot and Tony contacted me right away and told me if I couldn't sort it out, to call him and he would help "get it right."

His advice was spot on and everything is working great!

If you guys are in the northern part of the state, I wouldn't hesitate to use Tony.

We all need to support the vendors that help out on this forum.

Cheers

Eric
PLANE FISH N

Replies

• Will SeaWill Sea Posts: 5 Greenhorn
    Where is he located? I have an issue with my autopilot and my FURUNO Chartplotter that I would like to have a professional look at.
  • TGunnTGunn Posts: 1,848 Captain
    Your issues go far beyond your plotter, Will!
  • Will SeaWill Sea Posts: 5 Greenhorn
    Oh do they ever! But we still manage to find some FISH!
  • Boating BumBoating Bum Posts: 34 Deckhand
    He also has some good stories to tell. ;)
    Do you want to fish but can't afford to go by yourself or do you just want to go on somebody elses boat and share the expenses, if so then check out this site to see what is available in your area. www availableangler com
  • BoattronicsBoattronics Posts: 5,123 Admiral
    Thank you very much Eric, I really appreciate the kind words! I've been so busy this year it's been hard to help often with advice, but I'm always willing to lend a hand or an ear when I have time. Thank you very much sir!
    Tony Eden-
    Certified, licsensed and insured, Marine Electronics and rigging master, and "Dream boat" build winner with 20 years of professional experience.
    Boattronics.net
    Over 80 seperate, recent reviews from captains on this forum-
    http://forums.floridasportsman.com/showthread.php?5295-Recent-Boattronics-reviews!
    Please call with any questions or a free estimate for the lowest price/best work available!
    904-545-1270
  • Liquid TheropyLiquid Theropy Posts: 608 Officer
    Very true on the work Tony has done!! And we know you are busy but if and when you get a chance PLEASE start posting you install threads again. I loved them!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]AKA Flatheadcat
  • sixpencesixpence Posts: 68 Greenhorn
    Hopefully Tony will be posting one of his famous install posts on a Everglades 223 he is finishing up for me right now!
    Garmin 740S Chartplotter/Sounder w/1000 Tducer and XM Weather module
    Garmin 600 Remote VHF
    Minn Kota 36V 101# thrust with ipilot GPS autopilot control
    Remote spotlight
    battery chargers for the FIVE batteries!