Home Big Bend General Fishing & The Outdoors

Berkley Gulp refill

I was out yesterday in the sporting goods department of Wally World (imagine that) and stumbled across what appeared to be 8 oz recharge bottles of the Berkley Gulp liquid. Just thought I would pass on the findings to all of my fellow Gulp users. I think it retails for $4.96 per bottle.

Kyle, I know you could use some of it. :grin

Replies

• poppadockpoppadock Posts: 140 Officer
    Same place,they had new copper pennies with chartruse tails. Had to have'em.
  • Travis GTravis G Kentucky😢Posts: 501 Deckhand
    bought a bottle myself. never have too much.
  • PONCEPONCE Posts: 5,946 Admiral
    Which Wal-Mart Rip confused0081.gif
  • ripnlipsripnlips Posts: 2,536 Captain
    It was the one on 466 in the villages by lake sumter landing. I just had a buddy tell me that he saw some at the one on 200 by the paddock mall this morning.
  • troutman57troutman57 Posts: 3,691 Captain
    Thanks Mario. You are right it se3ems to evaporate...actually it often spills. I do keep tupperware on board and in them goes all my soft plastics gulp or not...I figure it can't hurt. I have seen those bottles in our Walmart here in Homosassa.
    This place Rocks if yer a crabber
  • PONCEPONCE Posts: 5,946 Admiral
    ripnlips wrote: »
    It was the one on 466 in the villages by lake sumter landing. I just had a buddy tell me that he saw some at the one on 200 by the paddock mall this morning.

Thanks Rip happy0144.gif
  • tekmunkitekmunki Posts: 668 Officer
    The one in Lake City has them too--- I've found the best price on Gulp is to order 2x 32oz 'tubs' from amazon.com, then i take all the bait from one and place it in the other container... The larger 'screw lid' tubs don't seem to leak like the square smaller snap-on boxes of gulp. I then take the liquid from the second one that I took the baits from and put it in an empty spray bottle. I then use the spray bottle to spray a recharge every 10 casts or so... When the spray bottle runs out, I just rotate baits and rerig them like the Troutman himself showed me how to do... :)
    sigsmallx.jpg
    Q: How much fishing equipment can a man have before his wife throws him out?
    A: I do not know for sure; however, I believe that the experiment is almost complete!