Any interest?

polepositionpoleposition Posts: 1,052 Officer
I am contemplating a Tervis Tumbler order with the Egret logo inside; I would, of course, clear this with Frank before going any further. Tervis will run orders of 25 or more tumblers with custom logo patches sandwiched inside at a discount. For those that don't know Tervis Tumblers, their cups are fantastic at keeping drinks hot or cold and don't sweat in the summer. They are dishwasher safe, come with a lifetime warranty and....feature this....are made in FLORIDA, not Shanghai.

My question: If I do this, is anybody else interested and if so give me a rough number of how many you would want by way of response to this thread. If the response is strong enough, Frank just might add them to his own ships store which would be sweet.

Replies

• Egrets LandingEgrets Landing Posts: 948 Officer
    Permission to order a cup or a few that has an Egret logo when it's only for personal use?
  • polepositionpoleposition Posts: 1,052 Officer
    Permission to order a cup or a few that has an Egret logo when it's only for personal use?

Not clear on what you are asking. Yes for personal use; permission since the logo is trademarked.
  • Renagade69Renagade69 Posts: 1,230 Officer
    I am interested. They are nice cups.
    Hells Bay Estero Bay Boat and Hells Bay Marquesas
  • MonomanMonoman Posts: 977 Officer
    I don't see any cups http://www.co-store.com/egret so I don't think Frank would mind (never hurts to ask to be sure). I would add one to my collection.
    This signature intentionally left blank.
  • mtd885mtd885 Posts: 1,159 Officer
    I'm in for four. Let me know the details.
  • Last-CastLast-Cast Posts: 207 Deckhand
    Count me in as long as we have Frank's OK
    Egret 189
    Maverick 17T sold
    I will call Frank today. My hopes are he will be willing to add it to the online store, If not I will have the patches made and execute an order with Tervis. I'm not looking to make a penny, so If I am the one doing it the tumblers will be cost plus shipping and that's it.
  • UnderslotUnderslot Posts: 370 Officer
    I’m in for 4, would prefer the 24s but 16s will do.
  • FlatsBoyFlatsBoy Posts: 1,348 Officer
    I'm in for 4 also!
    Spoke with Frank and sent him the link to Tervis. He said he was bored and needed something important like this to work on. He acknowledged my need to have an appropriate beverage container and will report on his progress in that regard. All interested stay tuned.
  • jjchompjjchomp Posts: 34 Greenhorn
    John,

I'm in. Let me know.

John
  • waldnerrwaldnerr Posts: 1,023 Officer
    I could use a new set of glasses. I'd be interested in four.
  • MonomanMonoman Posts: 977 Officer
    Classic or new logo? <ducks>
    This signature intentionally left blank.
    I vote old, but in the absence of agreement, perhaps we can just go with the Egret script....no chickens or pelicans.
  • FlatsBoyFlatsBoy Posts: 1,348 Officer
    I agree no Bird's!
  • reelgrimmreelgrimm MiamiPosts: 458 Deckhand
    I'll take one
    My Youtube Channel
    Boat: 2015 25' Competition Single 300 Yamaha
    Latest Fishing Report - Snook on the Beach

• Egrets LandingEgrets Landing Posts: 948 Officer
    I'll get one too as long as it does not have a lamborghini shield pelican logo.