Looks like I have a new "fan". Cant we all just get along? LOL!

One of my buddies called me yesterday to tell me I have a new secret admirer! "Gloattronics"... thats hilarious! Why dont you just call me up and we can meet somewhere, Ill buy you a drink and we can chat! I noticed in your profile you didnt put any personal info... why not?

I try to answer every question you guys post here about electrical/electronics issues, and post a report every chance I get to try and inform others of any fishing/bite info I can. Maybe because we generally do pretty good, and I get pretty excited about it sometimes, I come across as "gloating".

Oh well, I know no one can please everyone, all the time. But I will continue to do my best at contributing positive information to the forum, and I hope most of you enjoy/and/or appreciate it. This motivates me strive even harder to provide my forum bretheren with the best content I can. I gotta get back to work for now, but expect me to ramp up my presense here starting tonight!

I love you guys, and I love this forum! I hope most of you will continue to enjoy having me around, and I understand their will always be haters. Thanks for the motivation!
Tony Eden-
Certified, licsensed and insured, Marine Electronics and rigging master, and "Dream boat" build winner with 20 years of professional experience.
Boattronics.net
Over 80 seperate, recent reviews from captains on this forum-
http://forums.floridasportsman.com/showthread.php?5295-Recent-Boattronics-reviews!
Please call with any questions or a free estimate for the lowest price/best work available!
904-545-1270

Replies

• king 1king 1 Posts: 257 Deckhand
    tony i always enjoy your post
    please keep them coming
    by the way thanks for the
    work you did on my boat
    last week

vann
  • Whipper SnapperWhipper Snapper Posts: 576 Officer
    Its plain EPICNESS!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SnaphappySnaphappy Posts: 1,418 Officer
    Always enjoy the reports and the pics!
  • dlagatordlagator Posts: 790 Officer
    Don't sweat the small stuff! Haters r gonna hate no matter how genuine you are...some people have nothing better to do.
  • CaptnathanstuartCaptnathanstuart Posts: 689 Officer
    I think its hilarious, we should set up twitter accounts since people are so worried about whats not going on in THEIR
    life.
    :Rockon
  • RaymoRaymo Posts: 208 Deckhand
    society today dude...everyone has a sense of entitlement...since they cant get out and do what you do...they are going to complain that you shouldnt be able to either... F em... keep up the good work dude...from what I can tell, you are the American Dream...started your own gig ...doing what you love to do, and doing it well...
    Raymo wrote: »
    society today dude...everyone has a sense of entitlement...since they cant get out and do what you do...they are going to complain that you shouldnt be able to either... F em... keep up the good work dude...from what I can tell, you are the American Dream...started your own gig ...doing what you love to do, and doing it well...

Wait till this season is over

:hail
  • KINIBKINIB Posts: 350 Deckhand
    "Gloattronics"...

Hahahahaha, that's hillarious!!!
  • BoattronicsBoattronics Posts: 5,189 Admiral
    Thanks you guys! Still, Im gonna be as humble as possible in my reports from now on. This guy has pointed out where I can improve myself.
    And WOW how the plot has thickened!
    Last night, my recent customer, Chris Laperry put up some praise about my work. Someone had this post deleted, and because of that, and other recent crap this person has pulled, he has given himself away.
    Its a wannabe competitor! Not one of the big guys, but someone that is jealous. I had my suspicions, but now know exactly who it is! Im waiting for one more negative peep from this joker, and I will expose him. I just cant believe he stooped this low, but Im glad because now I know who he is!
    Dont worry, its not one of our good guys. This person has never helped anyone here.
    Tony Eden-
    Certified, licsensed and insured, Marine Electronics and rigging master, and "Dream boat" build winner with 20 years of professional experience.
    Boattronics.net
    http://forums.floridasportsman.com/showthread.php?5295-Recent-Boattronics-reviews!
    Please call with any questions or a free estimate for the lowest price/best work available!
    904-545-1270
  • Jagsare1Jagsare1 Posts: 211 Deckhand
    Thanks you guys! Still, Im gonna be as humble as possible in my reports from now on. This guy has pointed out where I can improve myself.
    And WOW how the plot has thickened!
    Last night, my recent customer, Chris Laperry put up some praise about my work. Someone had this post deleted, and because of that, and other recent crap this person has pulled, he has given himself away.
    Its a wannabe competitor! Not one of the big guys, but someone that is jealous. I had my suspicions, but now know exactly who it is! Im waiting for one more negative peep from this joker, and I will expose him. I just cant believe he stooped this low, but Im glad because now I know who he is!
    Dont worry, its not one of our good guys. This person has never helped anyone here.

So because a competitor doesn't spend time on the forum helping people, he is now a bad guy? Your competitors are "wanna-be's"? You need to re-think what you are saying. Don't know or care who you are talking about but there are good electronics guys out there who do not use the forum as their personal advertising plan. Both ACM and Robert Sallas, just to name 2, do good work at reasonable prices and they are NOT bad guys. May shock you but I have a hard time thinking any of your competitors are jealous.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • knotenoughknotenough Posts: 936 Officer
    Look at the bright side tony....... Your doing better than Rodney King did a long time ago......

Can't we all just get along???

It is a public forum and I have enjoyed a lot of Tony's posts as well as everyone else's. This forum is like an "extended Friends" list that we all get on to read about anything and everything for that matter. Some fishing posts are better than others, some are not. I have been on both sides of those myself, so I am guilty. Please don't throw rocks. :cool

As long as the forum rules are not broken, then I really don't understand why any posts are deleted. Hell, if I had a woman as understanding and as rich as Tony's that would support my fishing habits and desires as Tony's does (insert joke here) then I would be fishing as much as well and posting more reports! Unless it is tournament time......

WE ALL live out our fishing desires sometimes through others and appreciate ALL reports from anyone. Am I jealous of a lot of you guys, of course! I WANT TO FISH TO! :fishing

Thanks to all that posts, thanks to the moderators for enforcing the rules, thanks to GOD for providing us all a wonderful place to fish in NE Florida and special thanks go out to my wife for tolerating my :hairraiser and will not have a heart attack when I find a good creek boat to fish more.
    Jagsare1 wrote: »
    So because a competitor doesn't spend time on the forum helping people, he is now a bad guy? Your competitors are "wanna-be's"? You need to re-think what you are saying. Don't know or care who you are talking about but there are good electronics guys out there who do not use the forum as their personal advertising plan. Both ACM and Robert Sallas, just to name 2, do good work at reasonable prices and they are NOT bad guys. May shock you but I have a hard time thinking any of your competitors are jealous.

Maybe tony worded the wrong way openly, but the fact that the guy went out of his way to poke fun means he is
    thinking about the situation and it bothers him. Dont have to be smart to figure that out.
  • brad safreedbrad safreed Posts: 562 Officer
    This is awesome entertainment. It's like 7th grade chick drama.
  • sea slicksea slick Posts: 52 Deckhand
    Keep doing what you do and dont sweat em...Like some said let them hate bro...They are just jealous...or you can invite him/her for a drink and handle your business!!! My 2 cents
    He worded it exactly as he thought it. I am a pretty smart guy and I know exactly what he meant. Who is this "bad" man that is Gloattronics that is bothering Tony so bad? I looked around at some of his posts and honestly didn't see anything that should have been a big deal. Maybe I missed something. What did the guy do to cause Tony's blow-up? Thin skin, this will be another 5 page thread with Tony trying to garner some kind of sympathy.

Heck, even in your post, you called it "poking fun". Since when did "poking fun" rise to the level of the "victim" having to create a post about it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This is awesome entertainment. It's like 7th grade chick drama.

Exactly! Thank you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And what is it with you? I have close friends inshore and offshore that ive sent to tony for work only to hear back from them saying that YOU PERSONALLY attacked his work. If you have a problem hire someone else, but dont attack someones business over a personal vendetta. Its childish and im growing QUITE tired of it.

Besides every here seems to be more than happy.
    Tim, dont put words in my mouth.
    Acm, Robert, and Buddy Dean are all great guys with great reputations, and you will NEVER hear me say otherwise. This guy Im reffering to is affiliated with another company, that has never been mentioned on this board. He is a****** bag who conjured up multiple aliases on this board just to hate on me, and was deleted because of it.
    I dont need any sympathy, I think its hilarious this dude is such a ******. Hate on me all you want Tim, I will continue to do just fine.
    Tony Eden-
    Boattronics.net
    904-545-1270
    Your words exactly. Not hating at all. If you don't want sympathy, quit posting reports about what people are saying about you. Consider taking care of it off the forum like a big boy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My words exactly? Youre not hating on me? You are a funny, bitter man.
    Tony Eden-
    Boattronics.net
    904-545-1270
    Your right, as usual. Not bitter at all, I found someone to do my electronics work correctly, want to go there?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nothing to say about you personally bad mouthing someones business? To guys with boats that I fish on and vice versa? That to me is 7th grade. 2 of the guys ive been on week long trips with. There is no denying it. Thats just not right, especially with how business is for everyone now. If you dont have anytging good to say dont say it. Must not have been raised in the south.
  • Jagsare1 wrote: »
    Your right, as usual. Not bitter at all, I found someone to do my electronics work correctly, want to go there?

I have only heard of the rumors with repsect to Jag trashing Tony and never give rumors a thought but this exchange confirms the rumors. Tim, I dont know you, or what you do for a living. I guarantee you have made mistakes especially in your younger days. To not forget them is certainly understandable. However, this is a small community and you do yourself a dis service to trash talk about a fellow angler or vendor. Just use someone else. It is not difficult. You only deteriorate your credibility by continuing your ill feelings publically to the boating/fishing community.

Tight lines!
    Show me 1 thing where I trashed his business. Just 1 will do. I go out of my way to avoid him. Certainly don't recommend him, which is my right, but haven't said a word about his business here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    What I do tire of, and this will be my last thought on the subject, is his incessant whining when someone, god forbid, doesn't put him on a pedestal. My whole point here was that he made a general observation that "Dont worry, its not one of our good guys. This person has never helped anyone here. " For the simple fact that not all electronics guys come on this forum, doesn't make them bad guys as this comment implies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I installed all of Tims electronics originally.
    After that, we went fishing several times together. I have pics and video of you enjoying my work while we were at sea.
    Months later, your boat was stolen. Who outfitted your boat again? Me. I have pics of that too. I also have video of us fishing together after that.
    Our relationship quickly deteriated after I told you I couldnt go to the Bahamas with you. We had words, since then I constantly have people coming to me saying you are talking mad ****, from everything from me being a drug adict to ruining everything on your boat, which I have pics and video to the contrary.
    I have over 25 recent reviews on this boatd alone, including multiple charter captains on this board that will all vouch for my work. Your just a hater Tim, should we talk more about the problems you have caused?
    Tony Eden-
    Boattronics.net
    904-545-1270
    My comment was exactly as intended. This guy was a ******, and made multiple bashes against me because he is affiliated with a competitor.
    Do you really want me to show examples of you bashing me? I have emails you have sent to possible clients where you have made up all sorts of bs. And they still used me, and now know you are just a ****.
    Tony Eden-
    Boattronics.net
    904-545-1270
  • Jagsare1 wrote: »
    Show me 1 thing where I trashed his business. Just 1 will do. I go out of my way to avoid him. Certainly don't recommend him, which is my right, but haven't said a word about his business here.

I did not say "here" but I have heard from several reliable folks you do it and go out of your way to do it. He obviously is under your skin. I am not an attorney but a seasoned business owner and if true, you boarder on what is known as "tortious business interference". Tony is one to avoid conflict but I would be getting sworn statements to confirm or deny the rumors and if they turned out to be accurate you would find yourself as a defendant. Everyone has a right to make a living and we all make mistakes. Use someone else and get over it.
  • Captain BrianCaptain Brian Posts: 336 Officer
    Pretty obvious that everyone here has their own angle/agenda. I also looked up "Gloatronics" posts and failed to see where he ever even commented on any of Tony's threads or started any "hating on" Tony or his business.

Seems this whole thing may have been blown out of proportion. Gloatronics is after all kinda funny in itself. C'mon Tony you know you can get a little carried away sometimes. That can be a good thing and it has helped you in your business and I applaud you for that as its a tough economy out there and you really gotta bust yer butt to get ahead today. Keep up the fishing reports, if people don't like em' they don't have to read em'. This place would be boring without people like you. Albeit alittle more humble. Haha!

If every troll on here such as myself posted up reports good or bad it would be a whole lot more interesting. I'm no Nanna but I'll try and post up some actual catching reports in the near future.
This discussion has been closed.