Trade Special Opp Permits

MCSHunterMCSHunter Posts: 470 Deckhand
I have 2 GSW 1st gun and 1 GSW 1st archery to trade for 1st gun at Triple N Ranch.

Mike

Replies

• Humble hunterHumble hunter Posts: 446 Officer
    We saw your first 2 posts. Apparantly there is a monster running around in NNN.
  • deerfootdeerfoot Posts: 493 Deckhand
    I hear you trot.Must have seen something like an elk!My buddy has a 2nd or a 3rd hunt GSW gun to trade for a 1st GSW gun.
  • MCSHunterMCSHunter Posts: 470 Deckhand
    And you will continue too see my post. I understand if these SP. Opp permits are out of your league, but you don't have to be haters.
  • deerfootdeerfoot Posts: 493 Deckhand
    Mike.I have a friend who drew the 1st 3n but he won't part with it.He lives like 20 miles from it so its close to home.I have a 2nd or 3rd GSW if you don't trade I will trade either for a 1st.Thanks.
  • Humble hunterHumble hunter Posts: 446 Officer
    MCSHunter wrote: »
    And you will continue too see my post. I understand if these SP. Opp permits are out of your league, but you don't have to be haters.

No hater here I love the Sp. Op. program. I just hate when people have nothing else to share. A little antsy aren't we? Patience Grasshopper. I wish I had a NNN. I would trade you in a heartbeat. A little trading on this site is alright it never hurt anyone. 3 posts for the same thing in a week, and a half is a little excessive. I hope your trade works out if you kill that Elk post a pic. of him.