Thank you Boattronics!

I just got back to the office after taking a look at Tony's final product on our 19' Scout Coastal "FlatsBroke" and he did a great job! Our electronics needed an upgrade and we took it to Tony for his recomendations on a stereo (never had one before) and GPS. We deciede upon 4 7.7" JL speakers, a Fusion head unit and Garmin touch screen unit. Both are going to be great additions and we can't wait to get out and use them! His service and quality are great. The thing that I was most impressed with is how clean his work is, both the wiring / install and that the boat was more clean after he was done than before he got there.

Replies

• nitroskiffnitroskiff Posts: 1,623 Captain
    Tony does great work...maybe one day I can afford to have him rewire my whole boat..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Nitro Performance Bass Boats
  • BoattronicsBoattronics Posts: 5,201 Admiral
    BakerActed wrote: »
    I just got back to the office after taking a look at Tony's final product on our 19' Scout Coastal "FlatsBroke" and he did a great job! Our electronics needed an upgrade and we took it to Tony for his recomendations on a stereo (never had one before) and GPS. We deciede upon 4 7.7" JL speakers, a Fusion head unit and Garmin touch screen unit. Both are going to be great additions and we can't wait to get out and use them! His service and quality are great. The thing that I was most impressed with is how clean his work is, both the wiring / install and that the boat was more clean after he was done than before he got there.

Thanks a lot Baker! It was my pleasure to work for you guys! I didnt count the cash you handed me, I realised later you gave me a great tip, thank you very much!!!! That boat was already sweet, now its awesome! I hope you guys enjoy my work for many years, which I will make sure of!
    nitroskiff wrote: »
    Tony does great work...maybe one day I can afford to have him rewire my whole boat..

Thanks John! Let me know brotha, advice is always free and I can walk ya through the whole process, you can do it under my supervision at the shop if you ever want to. I could re-wire that whole boat in a day, we can work out a deal if you ever want to.

Thank you all for your support! I dont pay a penny to advertise, your word of mouth is all that keeps me in business and I try to impress everyone each and every time to keep it going!
    Tony Eden-
    Certified, licsensed and insured, Marine Electronics and rigging master, and "Dream boat" build winner with 20 years of professional experience.
    Boattronics.net
    Over 80 seperate, recent reviews from captains on this forum-
    http://forums.floridasportsman.com/showthread.php?5295-Recent-Boattronics-reviews!
    Please call with any questions or a free estimate for the lowest price/best work available!
    904-545-1270
  • BakerActedBakerActed Posts: 285 Deckhand
    No problem Tony it was worth it. Can't wait for the FLA tournament next weekend to use all the new electronics!
    I cant make the Fernendina Trout tourny :( SUCKS!
  • BakerActedBakerActed Posts: 285 Deckhand
    After that last finish you should be doing well with points
    Not really im 25th. But I am a single team. Losing my butt on points just by meetings:)

Not worried about points to much this year. This is a learning year and getting used to this area. Have a partner lined up for next year:)
  • chasingtails1chasingtails1 Posts: 107 Officer
    just keep chuggin along John, keep turning in limits and you will do alright. make it in the top 20 at the end of the season and you are in the championship. team of the year last year won and didnt come to but a few meetings. the FLA club is definatly a good way to improve skills and learn a few new ones, sorry to hear you are not making the fernadina tourny but at least you get a drop.
    just keep chuggin along John, keep turning in limits and you will do alright. make it in the top 20 at the end of the season and you are in the championship. team of the year last year won and didnt come to but a few meetings. the FLA club is definatly a good way to improve skills and learn a few new ones, sorry to hear you are not making the fernadina tourny but at least you get a drop.

What do you mean I get a drop? Whats that?

I wish I could make the tourny....ive never fished there and trout are my strong point.
  • TheCaptainsTableTheCaptainsTable Posts: 557 Officer
    Would be a good place to just prefish or to learn an area
  • BoattronicsBoattronics Posts: 5,201 Admiral
    BakerActed wrote: »
    No problem Tony it was worth it. Can't wait for the FLA tournament next weekend to use all the new electronics!

Well thanks again! I hope you guys crush 'em in the tournies! Lets go fishing sometime.
    Tony Eden-
    Certified, licsensed and insured, Marine Electronics and rigging master, and "Dream boat" build winner with 20 years of professional experience.
    Boattronics.net
    Over 80 seperate, recent reviews from captains on this forum-
    http://forums.floridasportsman.com/showthread.php?5295-Recent-Boattronics-reviews!
    Please call with any questions or a free estimate for the lowest price/best work available!
    904-545-1270
  • coachgun1coachgun1 Posts: 307 Deckhand
    Wish I could fish with you John but I work week-ends. Maybe after I retire in two years!