luise has a featured sheep

I was just checking the websites forecast and I saw the picture of Luise and Tony's sheep from the other day. What a beast. Way to rep Northeast Fl again.

Replies

• topwatertedtopwaterted Posts: 27 Greenhorn
    reelhooker wrote: »
    I was just checking the websites forecast and I saw the picture of Luise and Tony's sheep from the other day. What a beast. Way to rep Northeast Fl again.

Thank you man, glad we can rep the northeast, especially with monster sheephead, best part of it all is that fish was caught 2 minutes from the boat ramp in less than 4 ft of water.
  • reelhookerreelhooker Posts: 644 Officer
    Thats awesome. I have been pulling some nice ones up from a spot i've seen you guys at in some shallow water. There a blast when your catching monsters in skinny water. Way to go man, that's an awesome fish.
  • BoattronicsBoattronics Posts: 5,098 Admiral
    Congrats Luise!
    reelhooker wrote: »
    Thats awesome. I have been pulling some nice ones up from a spot i've seen you guys at in some shallow water. There a blast when your catching monsters in skinny water. Way to go man, that's an awesome fish.

Wait a second..... stay outta our spots maaaaaaaaaaan! LOL. No sense in trying to heard at any spot behind Luise and I.... we take the whole flock with us!
    Tony Eden-
    Certified, licsensed and insured, Marine Electronics and rigging master, and "Dream boat" build winner with 20 years of professional experience.
    Boattronics.net
    Over 80 seperate, recent reviews from captains on this forum-
    http://forums.floridasportsman.com/showthread.php?5295-Recent-Boattronics-reviews!
    Please call with any questions or a free estimate for the lowest price/best work available!
    904-545-1270
  • reelhookerreelhooker Posts: 644 Officer
    In all fairness I saw you guys after I had discovered it lol. We definately seem to fish a lot of similiar areas. Ha, i'm trying to get sponsored and seeing your reports always makes me wonder what i'm doing wrong.