Home Off Topic

Tragic end to a promising future

Replies

• CaptTaterCaptTater Posts: 20,096 AG
    Because we have pot smokers/buyers/sellers to jail.
    Oh, is that why?
    I did not read the story but if you take tax payers money maybe you should be held to some standards.-Cyclist
    when we say the same thing about welfare recipients, you cry like a wounded buffalo Sopchoppy
    It's their money, they spend it how they like. Truth and honesty have nothing to do with it. - Mr Jr
    "“A radical is one who advocates sweeping changes in the existing laws and methods of government.” "
  • pupraiserpupraiser Posts: 10,261 AG
    A nice joint of purple kush is amazing after a nice meal

Link?
  • MRichardsonMRichardson Posts: 10,446 AG
    Yeah, Capt. Tatatey, that's why.
    I have never seen live bones, but I know that they are often used by rich people to decorate the interior.
  • hebegbhebegb Posts: 8,722 Officer
    Question, why are "we" against prison overcrowding?

i am all the hell for it

cram em in like cord wood
  • ChuckcChuckc Posts: 4,398 Captain
    I'll sleep better tonight knowing one more worthless POS is no longer a threat to the community. The only tragedy in this story is that the young man choose the wrong path for his life. Why the heck is he on probation when pleading guilty to attempted murder anyway?
  • ChuckcChuckc Posts: 4,398 Captain
    Missed the Wendy's post, even more reason to be happy now. I do feel sorry for the shooters, they will no doubt be somewhat troubled.
  • Triple Threat 33TTriple Threat 33T Port CanaveralPosts: 18,669 Admin
    Squirrel%20with%20shotgun.bmp

I had to kill a squirrel this morning. Little &%^#*@% drew down on me first though.
    "Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands. Protect them as they protect us. Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in our time of need. Amen."

I had to kill a squirrel this morning. Little &%^#*@% drew down on me first though.

:rotflmao
  • MRichardsonMRichardson Posts: 10,446 AG
    That squirrel pic is t:ts!
    I have never seen live bones, but I know that they are often used by rich people to decorate the interior.
    oh ****! hit the button...

HIT THE BUTTON!
  • DeadweightDeadweight Posts: 681 Officer

Was she trying to steal your nuts?
    Deadweight wrote: »
    Was she trying to steal your nuts?

Well, that's how it all started anyway.

I was just mindin my own bidness this mornin and headed for the street to pick up the newspaper in my underwear, (my neighbors dig that), when out of the corner of my eye I noticed some movement over near my Adirondack chair where the night before I had been eatin peanuts and drinkin a few beers.

Luckily for me I've been around this forum for a while and have been fortunate enough to have learned from captinmitch's tactical training lessons, that he's so kindly and unselfishly shared with us, to keep my situational awareness level elevated at ALL times. Which explains why I just happened to be carrying a Remington semi-auto .22LR with a 3x9 scope over my shoulder and a Desert Eagle .50 cal tucked in my underwear band as I went to get the paper.

Anyway, I froze and prayed that the intruder didn't see me and would just steal a few nuts and leave but, it wasn't to be. The little %^&#$ drew down on me and I saw my life flash before my eyes. Well, the captinmitch tactical training lessons I's learned here kicked in instinctively, as he taught us, and in one smooth motion I spun around and shouldered my weapon, focused on my adversary and concentrated on not "milking" the trigger, (so I wouldn't miss low and left), and exhaled as I gently squeezed the trigger.

The rest is history as the squirrel lay dead on a pile of nuts. Justifiable homicide.

Thanks mitch
    "Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands. Protect them as they protect us. Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in our time of need. Amen."
  • RRRRRR Posts: 8,218 Officer
    LOL

laden with :snortlez:
    noice work
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AbelmanAbelman Posts: 1,853 Captain
    TTT,

That is some gold right there. Too funny!!
    "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem" Ronald Reagan 1985
  • DeadweightDeadweight Posts: 681 Officer
    Well, that's how it all started anyway.

I was just mindin my own bidness this mornin and headed for the street to pick up the newspaper in my underwear, (my neighbors dig that), when out of the corner of my eye I noticed some movement over near my Adirondack chair where the night before I had been eatin peanuts and drinkin a few beers.

Luckily for me I've been around this forum for a while and have been fortunate enough to have learned from captinmitch's tactical training lessons, that he's so kindly and unselfishly shared with us, to keep my situational awareness level elevated at ALL times. Which explains why I just happened to be carrying a Remington semi-auto .22LR with a 3x9 scope over my shoulder and a Desert Eagle .50 cal tucked in my underwear band as I went to get the paper.

Anyway, I froze and prayed that the intruder didn't see me and would just steal a few nuts and leave but, it wasn't to be. The little %^&#$ drew down on me and I saw my life flash before my eyes. Well, the captinmitch tactical training lessons I's learned here kicked in instinctively, as he taught us, and in one smooth motion I spun around and shouldered my weapon, focused on my adversary and concentrated on not "milking" the trigger, (so I wouldn't miss low and left), and exhaled as I gently squeezed the trigger.

The rest is history as the squirrel lay dead on a pile of nuts. Justifiable homicide.

Thanks mitch

:hail:hail:hail to T cubed and Mitch!

Good stuff, TTT!!!
  • TriplewrapTriplewrap Posts: 173 Deckhand
    Any other ****-pics would get poofed here..

What y'all missed is that this misguided 'yoot' had changed his ways. He was doing better. The probation worked, and he wasn't robbing or shooting 15 year-olds anymore. He had a new hobby that was keeping him out of trouble: Riding motorcycles.

Other people's motorcycles and their trucks. I don't condone killing someone for stealing.. but the 'saw a gun from the second floor balcony at 0430hrs.. is sketchy at best. He will have to survive the scrutiny and live with it. Also, I wonder how many of these homicidal punks are on the streets, and not in jail / His history is shocking..

The lesson learned here is that you don't mess with people's stuff in RPB or the Acreage. Jupiter Farms is another dumb place to steal stuff. This kid knew the streets in Ree-Vera, but forgot to research the behaviors of rural caucasoids.
    FS Forum member since February, 2002
    Throwing Money into the Marine Industry since 1981
  • CaptTaterCaptTater Posts: 20,096 AG
    Yeah, Capt. Tatatey, that's why.
    if that makes you feel better.
    I did not read the story but if you take tax payers money maybe you should be held to some standards.-Cyclist
    when we say the same thing about welfare recipients, you cry like a wounded buffalo Sopchoppy
    It's their money, they spend it how they like. Truth and honesty have nothing to do with it. - Mr Jr
    "“A radical is one who advocates sweeping changes in the existing laws and methods of government.” "
  • got ants?got ants? Posts: 9,140 Officer
    pupraiser wrote: »
    Well Sweets, it's a friday...it's also the day before a holiday. Seems reasonable to expect that some folks would be out today. :(
    hebegb wrote: »
    :drink

Dayammmmmmnnnn! I missed this jewel. Is it too late to retaliate?
  • kodiakzachkodiakzach Posts: 6,079 Admiral
    Desert Eagle .50 cal tucked in my underwear band

Now that's just crazy. I would be afraid that the one time I chose to carry a deagle in my draw'ers.... that would be the one time it would go off and actually hit something...
  • GA FinGA Fin Posts: 8,956 Admiral
    kodiakzach wrote: »
    I would be afraid that the one time I chose to carry a deagle in my draw'ers.... that would be the one time it would go off and actually hit something...

A target that small? No chance!
    Straight white male living a life of privilege and proud of it.

"The greatest pleasure is to vanquish your enemies and chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth and see those dear to them bathed in tears, to ride their horses and clasp to your bosom their wives and daughters."
  • kodiakzachkodiakzach Posts: 6,079 Admiral
    GA Fin wrote: »
    A target that small? No chance!

squirrel-nuts-1-300x282.jpg

Your neighbor sent me this pic.

celebrities-clint-eastwood-682604.jpg

"The greatest pleasure is to vanquish your enemies and chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth and see those dear to them bathed in tears, to ride their horses and clasp to your bosom their wives and daughters."
    GA I'm more of a boxer/brief kinda guy and I don't have that much hair. Lol

That's a pretty disgusting pic GA. Got anything slightly less disgusting?
    GA I'm more of a boxer/brief kinda guy and I don't have that much hair. Lol

That's a pretty disgusting pic GA. Got anything slightly less disgusting?

Dirtyharry.jpg

• Next LevelNext Level Posts: 2,964 Captain
    I want to see a picture of the woman he sent that to.l
    What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is going on here? Somebody hacked TTT's 'puter and replaced TTT's pics with Clint's pics in my posts!:huh

I demand an investigation.....a tribunal and a seance
  • Capt'n. ChumbucketCapt'n. Chumbucket Posts: 1,366 Officer
    Well, it looks like my earlier question has been answered. Thank you.
    Specializing in poor life choices since 1954.