Home Off Topic

Guess I will cheat

hebegbhebegb Posts: 8,722 Officer
I live in Pensacola.....central time.....gonna pretend I am east coast

Replies

• MACDMACD Lee CountyPosts: 4,957 Captain
    just celebrate all the time zones.
  • CaptTaterCaptTater Posts: 20,096 AG
    Cool people are Eastern. My mother and her husband from Milton are here and they gave up at 10 our time.
    I did not read the story but if you take tax payers money maybe you should be held to some standards.-Cyclist
    when we say the same thing about welfare recipients, you cry like a wounded buffalo Sopchoppy
    It's their money, they spend it how they like. Truth and honesty have nothing to do with it. - Mr Jr
    "“A radical is one who advocates sweeping changes in the existing laws and methods of government.” "
  • reeljobreeljob Posts: 385 Officer
    So, you drinking for two time zones?
    I was born with nothing, and I have most of it left.
  • hebegbhebegb Posts: 8,722 Officer
    I shoulda rode wif dem tatoe
    MACD wrote: »
    just celebrate all the time zones.

There you go. Do a shot for each one on the hour.
    I did not read the story but if you take tax payers money maybe you should be held to some standards.-Cyclist
    when we say the same thing about welfare recipients, you cry like a wounded buffalo Sopchoppy
    It's their money, they spend it how they like. Truth and honesty have nothing to do with it. - Mr Jr
    "“A radical is one who advocates sweeping changes in the existing laws and methods of government.” "
    reeljob wrote: »
    So, you drinking for two time zones?

At a minimum
    hebegb wrote: »
    I shoulda rode wif dem tatoe
    I don't think Jupiter could handle the boph of us. :) The gravity alone would cause a disturbance.
  • springnutsspringnuts Posts: 1,354 Officer
    I'm in P'cola as well. Got a late start so I should be finishing strong.
    who gets the first post of the year?
    CaptTater wrote: »
    I don't think Jupiter could handle the boph of us. :) The gravity alone would cause a disturbance.

True, my noggin has an affinity for gravity
    me?
    CaptTater wrote: »
    me?

Nope, it says 11 on my iTatoe