This should pull in the American Idol generation to Ron Paul

Replies

• Bowd upBowd up Posts: 1,115 Officer
    did you see the follow up story where her fans had a meltdown calling her a racist and homophobe and all kinds of hatefull names for supporting him??

if they repeat a lie long enough it magically becomes true
    ]
  • grady30wagrady30wa Posts: 10,161 AG

American Idol fans are Democrats, so now there are a bunch of really confused AI fans.
    Schadenfreude. November 8, 2016
  • navigator2navigator2 Posts: 22,468 AG
    Ron Paul is going steal a lot of dem votes if nominated, especially the anti imperialist voter. I am seriously considering voting for him in the primary.......if he'll just stop saying crazy bat **** stuff. The democrats will be hammering him in a negative campaign, because Obama has nothing to run on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sEEkErsEEkEr Posts: 2,842 Officer
    grady30wa wrote: »
    American Idol fans are Democrats, so now there are a bunch of really confused AI fans.

What orifice did you pull this outta.....:grin

• Lucky7Team2Lucky7Team2 Posts: 6,794 Officer
    navigator2 wrote: »
    Ron Paul is going steal a lot of dem votes if nominated, especially the anti imperialist voter. I am seriously considering voting for him in the primary.......if he'll just stop saying crazy bat **** stuff. The democrats will be hammering him in a negative campaign, because Obama has nothing to run on.

I switched my party affiliation this week to Republican to vote for him in the primary. I was listed as Independant. Or as Kelly would say MR Independant.

Yes, FS Politics heads are exploding as I say it. I AM, a registered Republican LOL
  • grady30wagrady30wa Posts: 10,161 AG
    sEEkEr wrote: »
    What orifice did you pull this outta.....:grin

Simple deductive reasoning.

Most AI fans are female (strong propensity to be Democrats) and young (13-39...another strong propensity to be Democrats). They're also tuned into American Idol instead of watching the news or reading/watching other more intellectually stimulating forms of entertainment. That's another strongly Democratic trait!
    Schadenfreude. November 8, 2016
  • razorreilly09razorreilly09 Posts: 8,401 Officer
    Simple deductive reasoning.

Most AI fans are female (strong propensity to be Democrats) and young (13-39...another strong propensity to be Democrats). They're also tuned into American Idol instead of watching the news or reading/watching other more intellectually stimulating forms of entertainment. That's another strongly Democratic trait!
    FOX Releases 2012 Midseason Schedule

Wednesday, Jan. 18:

8:00-10:00 PM AMERICAN IDOL (Season Premiere, Part One)

Wednesdays, beginning Feb. 1:

8:00-9:00 PM AMERICAN IDOL

Wednesdays, beginning Feb. 15:

8:00-10:00 PM AMERICAN IDOL (Two-Hour Episodes)
  • CaptBobBryantCaptBobBryant Posts: 5,716 Officer

Actually not true...
    Recent studies have shown that liberals tend to enjoy sit coms, while conservatives tend to enjoy reality TV and shows like AI.....
    National Association of Recreational Anglers - Add Your Voice
    https://www.facebook.com/RecAnglers?notif_t=page_new_likes
    I switched my party affiliation this week to Republican to vote for him in the primary. I was listed as Independant. Or as Kelly would say MR Independant.

Yes, FS Politics heads are exploding as I say it. I AM, a registered Republican LOL

Welcome aboard and I owe you a fishing trip..oh wait can that be considered vote buying?
  • Big BatteryBig Battery Posts: 19,450 AG
    Welcome aboard and I owe you a fishing trip..oh wait can that be considered vote buying?

You could offer to give him a ride to the voting booth in your boat.
    You could offer to give him a ride to the voting booth in your boat.

Or better yet...they should make my boat a polling booth

And to think a while back in my clouded judgement of RINOism, I woudl have only offered a one-way trip....

Seems, that those who really look inside and see what our system has become are waking up....I have waited along time since 1988 for this and with any luck, we can pull off this revolution for the good of the country.
    Clarkson's most recent album shot up from 39 to 14 overnight after her Ron Paul announcement...

:rotflmao
  • Bowd upBowd up Posts: 1,115 Officer

no heads exploding--- we expect dirty democrat tricks like this to pick OUR candidate
    Just like the democrats picked JOHN MCCAIN in south carolina for us last go around.

it should be outlawed!!!
    ]
  • dstockwelldstockwell Posts: 13,802 AG
    John McCain was picked by mainstream conservatives.
    It is not the responsibility of the United States to solve the problems of other countries.
    Bowd up wrote: »
    no heads exploding--- we expect dirty democrat tricks like this to pick OUR candidate
    Just like the democrats picked JOHN MCCAIN in south carolina for us last go around.

it should be outlawed!!!

Actually what should be outlawed are closed elections
    Bowd up wrote: »

it should be outlawed!!!

This was the method promoted by the "chairman" of the GOP, Rush Limbaugh, during the 2007 primary season when he suggested on his national radio show to re-register as a Democrat and vote for Hillary after the Iowa caucauses where Obama won. It was called Operation Chaos. I missed your complaints back then.