Another great job by Boattronics

Just had the electrical in my 35' Scarab Sport with triple 225 yamahas refit by Boattronics, and all I can say is THANK YOU TONY. It was a big job, and included all the electrical including all new wiring, breakers, pumps, macerators, switches, new helm main power, new batteries and motor battery cables, trim Tab Pumps, I mean literally everything that requires electrical in the boat was replaced. After hearing others recommend Tony, I had him quote me the work. Boattronics was a lot less than the other quote I got, which to be honest scared me a little, but he did a fantastic job at the price he quoted. The wiring looks extremely neat and tidy, everything below decks has heat shrink connectors to prevent corrosion, and he even wired up my amp that I had mounted but never hooked up at no charge. It looks better than it did when I bought it 10 years ago.

Thanks again Tony, you'll be getting a call when its time to rewire the little boat.

Chris Lavelle

Replies

• coachgun1coachgun1 Deckhand Posts: 307 Deckhand
    Tony does neat/tidy good electrical work. If I
    need electrical work or a friend ask me for a
    reference---Tony is Da Man!
  • BoattronicsBoattronics Admiral Posts: 5,189 Admiral
    Reel Luck wrote: »
    Just had the electrical in my 35' Scarab Sport with triple 225 yamahas refit by Boattronics, and all I can say is THANK YOU TONY. It was a big job, and included all the electrical including all new wiring, breakers, pumps, macerators, switches, new helm main power, new batteries and motor battery cables, trim Tab Pumps, I mean literally everything that requires electrical in the boat was replaced. After hearing others recommend Tony, I had him quote me the work. Boattronics was a lot less than the other quote I got, which to be honest scared me a little, but he did a fantastic job at the price he quoted. The wiring looks extremely neat and tidy, everything below decks has heat shrink connectors to prevent corrosion, and he even wired up my amp that I had mounted but never hooked up at no charge. It looks better than it did when I bought it 10 years ago.

Chris Lavelle

Thank you very much Chris, I sure appreciate it! It was a pleasure working with you. Now you wont be scared when I give you a low quote on redoing your skiff, lol! I look forward to taking even better care of you then, as appreciation for repeat business! I wonder how many bids I loose because my price seems to low? Something to think about..... but I want everyone to know I do the best work, at the lowest price! Anyway, thanks again Chris!
    coachgun1 wrote: »
    Tony does neat/tidy good electrical work. If I
    need electrical work or a friend ask me for a
    reference---Tony is Da Man!

Thanks Coach! I sure appreciate it and thanks again for your business as well! Now when are you gonna show me some trout spots Cap'n? Man I cant seem to find me a big girl to save my life.
    Thanks again Tony, you'll be getting a call when its time to rewire the little boat.
    Tony Eden-
    Certified, licsensed and insured, Marine Electronics and rigging master, and "Dream boat" build winner with 20 years of professional experience.
    Boattronics.net
    Over 80 seperate, recent reviews from captains on this forum-
    http://forums.floridasportsman.com/showthread.php?5295-Recent-Boattronics-reviews!
    Please call with any questions or a free estimate for the lowest price/best work available!
    904-545-1270
  • coachgun1coachgun1 Deckhand Posts: 307 Deckhand
    Tony, you fish too much man! If I showed you my trout spots I would have to take a number for a turn to get my clients in there! LOL! Well, maybe I can trade a trout spot or two for a sheephead lesson/spots! :) Still thinking about some tunes for the RF. PM or call me what you think is best without getting too complicated or expensive.