Home Photography Corner

Replies

• GuidenetGuidenet Posts: 239 Officer
    I think the only thing they patented was the red ring around the front so people could tell you paid a lot for the lens. That red ring also lets Canon users know what the better lenses are from the boat anchors. LOL We don't need red rings in Nikonville. All the lenses are good. No boat anchors and paper weights, except for the few I'm certainly not going to mention here. ;)

Canon owners wear pink tutus under their street clothes. hmmm.. wait a moment.. I can't say that anymore what with my Canon S95. I take it back. Some Canon owners wear pink tutus under their street clothes, not all. :)
    Nikon D800, D3S, D700, D300, Canon G1X, Sigma 15 f/2.8 Fisheye, Sigma 10-20 f/4-5.6, Nikon 16-35 f/4 VR, Nikon 28 f/1.8G AFS, Tamron 17-50 f/2.8, Nikon 35-70 f/2.8 AFD, Nikon 80-200 f/2.8 AFD, Nikon 70-300 f/4.5-5.6 VR, Nikon 80-400 f/4.5-5.6 AFS VR, Nikon 35 f/2, Nikon 50 f/1.8 G, Nikon 60 f/2.8 G Micro, Nikon 85 f/1.4 AFS G, Nikon 105 f/2.5 AI, Sigma 150 f/2.8 APO Macro, Nikon 300 f/2.8 AFS VR, Nikon 500 f/4 -P, Interfit Stellar X complete six light studio
  • WaterEngineerWaterEngineer Posts: 24,415 AG
    Funny how we only have Nikon shooters playing on this thread.................
  • mississippi macmississippi mac Posts: 4,222 Captain
    Funny how we only have Nikon shooters playing on this thread.................

now you don't.....lol....

nikon owners wear speedo's when shooting....
    (****, that just burned an ugly image in my brain).....

tim
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Real White Dog

if you can't catch a fish...catch a buzz....
    #12976, joined 8-17-2002
  • FlashFlash Posts: 11,193 AG
    now you don't.....lol....

nikon owners wear speedo's when shooting....
    (****, that just burned an ugly image in my brain).....

tim

I am surprised there is room with all those brain cells you've burned over the years. :grin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Never seem more learned than the people you are with. Wear your learning like a pocket watch and keep it hidden. Do not pull it out to count the hours, but give the time when you are asked. --- Lord Chesterfield
  • mississippi macmississippi mac Posts: 4,222 Captain
    Flash wrote: »
    I am surprised there is room with all those brain cells you've burned over the years. :grin

i have a lot of brain cells....:blowkiss:

tim
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Real White Dog

if you can't catch a fish...catch a buzz....
    #12976, joined 8-17-2002