Skip to main content
Home Northwest General Fishing & The Outdoors

Bash 2022 Pictures

Post them here please

"That which is hateful to you, do not do to your fellow. That is the whole of the law. The rest is commentary."

Rabbi Hillel (c20 BCE)

Replies

• micci_manmicci_man Somewhere in FLPosts: 14,974 AG
    edited June 9 #2
    I didn't take very many

Fishing was tough for everyone. I think the most caught in one trip were 10 keepers with 3 people fishing in the boat. There were several trips with 0 keepers brought back in.

Shakey thought he had the 1rst place prize until a 25" trout was eased out of a cooler right at weigh in...

Thanks to everyone that donated $$ and prizes including Trophy Creek Outfitters in Monticello Fl and supplied the food that you did. Waterdog gets a thanks as well he cooked the BB. Let me just say the Ga crew doesn't mind purchasing raffle tickets..... 

I think that may have been about half of the crowd. A great time was had by all and hope to do it again next year.
    Common Sense can't be bought, taught or gifted, yet it is one of the few things in life that is free, and most refuse to even attempt to possess it. - Miguel Cervantes
  • skywayskyway St. Pete FLPosts: 677 Officer
    Great photo Shakey!