Home Off Topic

Mask insanity

Replies

• wynnvwynnv Posts: 635 Officer
    I had a new neighbor move in across the street about 6 months ago. I had never actually seen him until today. Only his little white contvertible BMW pulling into the garage. He was outside by himself talking on the phone with a mask on this evening? I still dont get it.
  • treemanjohntreemanjohn Posts: 7,296 Admiral
    wynnv said:
    I had a new neighbor move in across the street about 6 months ago. I had never actually seen him until today. Only his little white contvertible BMW pulling into the garage. He was outside by himself talking on the phone with a mask on this evening? I still dont get it.
    I still see couples walking down the road holding hands wearing masks. Also, youth sporting events where only a mom or dad wears one while their child plays
    We’re like the piggy bank that everybody is robbing, and that ends
  • 4drinkmin4drinkmin The BarPosts: 881 Officer
    Like this guy.

4drinkmin said:
    Like this guy.

Science denier
    Lion not a sheep
  • Bimini_TwistedBimini_Twisted TampaPosts: 4,576 Captain
    Oh look, decisions have consequences. 

Washington State University announced Monday night that it has terminated the contracts of WSU Cougars head football coach Nick Rolovich and four of his assistant coaches due to their refusal to comply with a state mandate for public employees to receive a COVID-19 vaccination.

WSU also has named defensive coordinator Jake Dickert interim head coach.

“Due to the requirements set forth in Washington Governor Jay Inslee’s Proclamation 21-14.1, Nick Rolovich is no longer able to fulfill the duties as the football head coach at Washington State University,” reads a release from WSU. “In addition, four football assistant coaches, Ricky Logo, John Richardson, Craig Stutzmann and Mark Weber, are also not in compliance with the Proclamation. As a result, Washington State University has initiated the separation process based on the terms of their respective contracts, effective immediately.”

https://sports.mynorthwest.com/1517584/wsu-terminates-football-coach-nick-rolovich/
    edited October 19 #162
    4drinkmin said:
    Yawn
    Buh-bye
    See ya. Don't let the door hit ya!
  • TarponatorTarponator Under a BridgePosts: 18,121 AG
    edited October 19 #165
    Insanity!

-------------------------

------------------------

-----------------------

I suppose neither her immune system nor her prayer warriors could keep her from meeting her maker, but I'll bet her two now-motherless children wish she had worn a mask.
    4drinkmin said:
    Yawn
    Buh-bye
    Think off all the venue staff that won't be able to work these shows. Maybe they can apply for the Washington Head Football Coach position. 🤣🤣

A press release revealed that Travis Tritt would no longer play shows at venues that require proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test. Additionally, Tritt will no longer play in venues that have mask mandates. As a result, he has canceled four of his upcoming dates in October and November. TT fans who planned to see him in Muncie, Indiana on October 23rd are out of luck. Tritt also canceled his Philadelphia, Mississippi show on 11/6, his Peoria, Illinois show on 11/11, and his Louisville, Kentucky show on 11/13.
  • Mango ManMango Man Posts: 12,451 AG
    Tarp. You can find these stories but you can find the same stories from people who died from the flu, heart disease or diabetese. You're not proving anything that's not already known.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
    Abraham Lincoln
    Mocking death.

Karma is a ****.
    edited October 19 #171
    Mango Man said:
    Tarp. You can find these stories but you can find the same stories from people who died from the flu, heart disease or diabetese. You're not proving anything that's not already known.
    You already knew that lady died and left her children without a mother?

You see a lot of people protesting the flu shot, saying heart disease is fake, or diabetes was released from a lab?

I don't either.
    edited October 19 #172
    4drinkmin said:
    Mocking death.

Karma is a ****.
    I'm not mocking death.

I'm mocking you and those that think like you.
    Me? lol. You absolutely are mocking those who died in your posts.

That's why those chain posts are made and posted. No other reason.

Carry on, good luck.
    4drinkmin said:
    4drinkmin said:
    Yawn
    Buh-bye
    Think off all the venue staff that won't be able to work these shows. Maybe they can apply for the Washington Head Football Coach position. 🤣🤣

A press release revealed that Travis Tritt would no longer play shows at venues that require proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test. Additionally, Tritt will no longer play in venues that have mask mandates. As a result, he has canceled four of his upcoming dates in October and November. TT fans who planned to see him in Muncie, Indiana on October 23rd are out of luck. Tritt also canceled his Philadelphia, Mississippi show on 11/6, his Peoria, Illinois show on 11/11, and his Louisville, Kentucky show on 11/13.
    Gallagher is doing the same thing, with about as much relevance. Gallagher  Selak Entertainment Inc
    edited October 19 #175
    4drinkmin said:
    Me? lol. You absolutely are mocking those who died in your posts.

That's why those chain posts are made and posted. No other reason.

Carry on, good luck.
    That's funny but I thought you just said I was mocking death?

For the second time: I'm mocking you and people who think like you.  

People who start threads like "Mask Insanity" and say things like "my family and I are done with masks" are, for some confounding reason, dropping dead before our eyes on a daily basis.    What's more is dead people can't read and aren't posting much on FS OT, so I don't think they'll feel the effect of anyone's mockery.

So you too carry on....and please do take care, because "luck" is not on your side on this one and karma is watching us all.
    edited October 19 #176
    4drinkmin said:
    4drinkmin said:
    Yawn
    Buh-bye

I'm sure other colleges are lining up to pay a .500 coach, with sociopathic tendencies, $3 million a year.

Stupid prizes come in many forms.

Rolovich was the highest-paid state employee, earning more than $3 million annually.

He was head coach at Hawaii for four years before taking over at Washington State in 2020. He was 28-27 at Hawaii and 5-6 at Washington State.  

• altuckaltuck TallahasseePosts: 726 Officer
    Just Tarp being Tarp. No explanation required>
  • 2amigo2amigo Posts: 7,347 Admiral
    The strictest mask wearers I know got it. Because those cloth masks do nothing
    4drinkmin said:

A mask with a beard. That's a double dupe
  • mplspugmplspug Palmetto FloridaPosts: 15,139 AG
    Oh no, had she worn a mask those kids most definitely would still have their mother.  Masks are magical.
    Just dropping grenades in OT