Home General Hunting

Dupuis

MCSHunterMCSHunter Posts: 732 Officer
I know Dupuis is usually pretty wet this time of year. Can anyone give update please?

Replies

• meateatermeateater south flaPosts: 863 Officer
    corbett is right down the street and not very wet compared to most years      stick to powerline side by corbett some nice bucks killed over there already    in corbett       dont think water will be that bad.  good luck      i always said any wma is better then additions land    except maybe rotenburger.  no scratch that ive seen way more bucks in rotenburg under the powerlines then at additions land.
  • bowhunter4lifebowhunter4life Posts: 1,843 Captain
    Was there yesterday afternoon. Water was lower than usual for this time of year. Had 2 pigs within 15 yards of my tree. I didn’t even think about shooting them as far as I was in there…. 4 bucks and 1 doe on the board when I left. Heading back this afternoon..
  • MCSHunterMCSHunter Posts: 732 Officer
    Good luck John,
    I had monkey wrench thrown at me. Went out Thursday morning to find truck vandalized by f%*cking thieves. They got both rear taillights. Still cant find all the parts I need to fix and am fighting with State Farm. Insurance companies aren't what they used to be. Hopefully I can make second hunt.
  • bowhunter4lifebowhunter4life Posts: 1,843 Captain
    Thanks Mike, sorry for your loss. Had my f-250 partially stripped in my front yard before… They got the grill and both side mirrors a few years ago!… it sucks!