Home Off Topic

See A guy on the News today...

Turner River TerrorTurner River Terror Posts: 9,562 Admiral
He had 100 Charges against him lifetime and 30 Kids with like 5 different Host Units.
How many can we support. The kids are gonna grow up and have More kids.
It's like Rats in your Kitchen sooner or later...
Let's not throw out all kinds of Man in the Sky , Embryo heartbeats stuff.
Cliff Notes , How do we stop the never ending cycle of Losers having more Losers...
What say you.
Killin and Grillin :grin

Replies

• altuckaltuck TallahasseePosts: 649 Officer
    It starts with personal responsibility, so long as the government pays $ per head
    its in the mother's interest to have more heads.
    Baby daddys need to be made to pay child support. Years ago a local judge would,
    in child support cases take gold chains, earrings, rings and pimpmobiles in lieu of payment.
  • GardawgGardawg IslamoradaPosts: 12,927 AG
    Let's all go on a off topic fishing forum and complain.  Yeah, that's the ticket.  Works like a charm. Winning !!!
    "Forgiveness is a strange thing. It can be sometimes easier to forgive our enemies than our friends. It can be hardest of all to forgive people we love." Fred Rogers  
  • cadmancadman Home of the Gators Posts: 38,198 AG
    The sad thing is, in our society, we can not. We can't force people not to have babies. Some guys don't care or take pride in how many kids they have. I had an employee who was dating a guy who worked at Shands who had 18 kids by 5 different women. Every bit of his paycheck down to the minimum the law said he needed to live went to child support. I never figured why she dated him since he was always broke living off something like $250 a week working 40 hours a week. She paid for everything if they went anyplace. I guess stupid women are another part of the problem. 

We are quickly evolving into Idiocracy. The idiots keep having more and more kids. 

Mini Mart Magnate

I am just here for my amusement. 

• Turner River TerrorTurner River Terror Posts: 9,562 Admiral
    Gardawg said:
    Let's all go on a off topic fishing forum and complain.  Yeah, that's the ticket.  Works like a charm. Winning !!!
    Guess we should leave the Hard Thinking to the Government Huh..

• cadmancadman Home of the Gators Posts: 38,198 AG
    Gardawg said:
    Especially if it's about what other people post.  :)

Mini Mart Magnate

I am just here for my amusement. 

• Big BatteryBig Battery Posts: 21,558 AG
    No public assistance after the 2nd child unless the birthing person and the **** donor are both made sterile. They must submit their sterilization card to the authorities in order to receive benefits.
  • gogittumgogittum SW New MexicoPosts: 2,342 Captain
    A good example of one of the difficulties is China and their one child program.  As I understand it, there were severe penalties if a woman had a 2nd child.  The stories of what people would go thru to circumvent that are amazing.

Another has been said above - the welfare programs.  When I was logging in Idaho, the local store owner was talking one day and asked me how much I made that year.  A full time faller in the woods onlly works 7 - 8 months due to weather but still, my total was under $xxxxx and I worked like an animal for it.  Felling timber is brutally hard work.

He said, "you know Tina B up the street ??  With all the assistance, rent, medical, food, etc., etc., she's pulling in $5,000 more than you for her 4 kids."  (all by different fathers)  Her boyfriend of the moment lived with her and didn't work.  It's a "very" common scenario up there and where I lived in WA.  My neighbors there had 3 generations in the same house living on welfare....and that guy didn't work, either.
  • lilwoodylilwoody Posts: 1,230 Officer
    Thank PaPa Lyndon Danes Johnson, then all the presidents and all the congresses that expanded his vote buying scam.
    "Those who will trade freedom for security will have neither".
  • SaltwaterdawgSaltwaterdawg Too far from the gulfPosts: 3,043 Captain
    Bitcoin is looking better and better 
  • Soda PopinskiSoda Popinski GrovelandPosts: 16,037 AG
    He had 100 Charges against him lifetime and 30 Kids with like 5 different Host Units.
    How many can we support. The kids are gonna grow up and have More kids.
    It's like Rats in your Kitchen sooner or later...
    Let's not throw out all kinds of Man in the Sky , Embryo heartbeats stuff.
    Cliff Notes , How do we stop the never ending cycle of Losers having more Losers...
    What say you.
    There was a study done from the mid 70s when abortion was made legal and the early 90s dip in crime in areas where they were readily available.  Seemed that when women used those facilities to terminate unwanted pregnancies, those future felons were not around to commit said crimes, the graph was almost a line for line parallel between the cities it was available and the dip in crime rates 15-20 years later.   
    You can't pet a dead dog back to life 
  • MelbourneMarkMelbourneMark Posts: 3,144 Captain
    No public assistance after the 2nd child unless the birthing person and the **** donor are both made sterile. They must submit their sterilization card to the authorities in order to receive benefits.

I 1000% agree.  Its not just the immediate tax dollars at waste, but the generations of non-productive members of society that the welfare system has created.  Just imagine the prison population in a few generations if this was enacted?!
  • dragon baitdragon bait Posts: 10,044 AG

It just became legal tender in San Salvador 
  • conchydongconchydong Pompano BeachPosts: 10,553 AG

I don't think it went well during the initial start. Maybe they will get it worked out.

“Everyone behaves badly--given the chance.”
    ― Ernest Hemingway

• Mister-JrMister-Jr Posts: 28,069 AG
    I've done my part, no kids!
    Vote for the other candidate
  • dragon baitdragon bait Posts: 10,044 AG
    edited September 8 #16

I don't think it went well during the initial start. Maybe they will get it worked out.
    Short term problem with the app rollout 
  • OGFOGF Posts: 1,489 Officer
    Mister-Jr said:
    I've done my part, no kids!
    The single worse thing someone can do to contribute to carbon emissions and climate change is have a kid.

Meanwhile people with multiple kids vote to spend trillions on climate change when they in fact are causing it more than their neighbor with no kids but has a boat and an SUV. .

So 30 Kids..Let's say half are Female..that makes 15 Females.
    In 20 years your looking at 3 Kids per Host Unit for a total of 45 uneducated , poor, possible criminals and future Host Units.
    Shall I figure out the next 40 years...
    The Non productive of our society is gonna suck the Productive ones dry.
    Like Rats in the Kitchen.
  • TarponatorTarponator Under a BridgePosts: 18,060 AG
    gogittum said:
    A good example of one of the difficulties is China and their one child program.  As I understand it, there were severe penalties if a woman had a 2nd child.  The stories of what people would go thru to circumvent that are amazing.

Another has been said above - the welfare programs.  When I was logging in Idaho, the local store owner was talking one day and asked me how much I made that year.  A full time faller in the woods onlly works 7 - 8 months due to weather but still, my total was under $xxxxx and I worked like an animal for it.  Felling timber is brutally hard work.

He said, "you know Tina B up the street ??  With all the assistance, rent, medical, food, etc., etc., she's pulling in $5,000 more than you for her 4 kids."  (all by different fathers)  Her boyfriend of the moment lived with her and didn't work.  It's a "very" common scenario up there and where I lived in WA.  My neighbors there had 3 generations in the same house living on welfare....and that guy didn't work, either.
    Instead of relying on third hand ancedotes, here are some facts:

https://fortunly.com/statistics/welfare-statistics/#gref
    gogittum said:

Not a single paragraph in your link debunked his post.  Why dont you pick one and post it.
  • MelbourneMarkMelbourneMark Posts: 3,144 Captain
    Perhaps he was trying to state that more whites women are in welfare, thus throwing out the racist card?  It’s a common tactic of leftist. 

Maybe I’m wrong on his intentions…

I read the link and did not catch anything that changed my desire that the welfare system needs to be revamped. 

However, I did catch that the folks dropped off the system in 2018. We can assume that the economic policies at that time were making life better for folks during that time period?   But, that can’t be because the ruling party was evil racist etc.. 
  • conchydongconchydong Pompano BeachPosts: 10,553 AG
    Obviously more whites are going to be on welfare as they are the majority (still) in the country. That is a old tired argument. What they do not break down are the percentages within each group that are on welfare. 

“Everyone behaves badly--given the chance.”
    ― Ernest Hemingway

• gogittumgogittum SW New MexicoPosts: 2,342 Captain
    edited September 9 #23
    gogittum said:

Sounds about right for "facts."  Out of one side of their mouth they say that 59 million people are on welfare, out the other side it's 4 out of 10.  About the only thing that relates to what I said is about welfare fraud....and no 3rd party about it - I was there and lived among them.  It's rampant.

The welfare office did their part by making appointments to come and check out the recipients, thereby giving them a chance to move their boyfriends out temporarily so they didn't get caught.  After they left, the boyfriends moved back in and drank up their welfare money.
  • Mango ManMango Man Posts: 12,306 AG
    Have any of you seen the series Shameless?

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
    Abraham Lincoln
  • dogman18dogman18 Posts: 529 Officer
    Getting rid of Planned Parenthood didn't help those statistics. Legislating against women's rights doesn't help either. Maybe vasectomy after 2 kids should be a Law?

“There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.”
    ― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    Yea , But if we can just help one person get back on their feet it's worth supporting a couple million Scumbags...Yea right..
  • GardawgGardawg IslamoradaPosts: 12,927 AG
    Ignore a problem long enough and it'll collapse and bring down everything with it.  

Sooner or later situations must be dealt with.  It's never cheap or painless.  That's why it keeps getting pushed down the line.

"Forgiveness is a strange thing. It can be sometimes easier to forgive our enemies than our friends. It can be hardest of all to forgive people we love." Fred Rogers  
    You mean like fentanyl crossing the border?

• dave44dave44 Posts: 14,941 AG
    You mean like fentanyl crossing the border?

I’ve also heard vetting is only important when the top uses it for an excuse.