Home Off Topic

Coronavirus

Replies

• dave44dave44 Posts: 15,540 AG
    cadman said:
    cadman said:
    What's wrong, can't answer the question?  Does the confidentially cat have your tongue?  😆

Reality is not a guessing game.
    Reality is, the kid probably got a few hundred thousand from CNN and the other one he sued. People don't realize the filings always have some huge amount listed that no one expects to get. 

The kid was young, did not lose a job or suffer huge monetary losses. In fact, the publicity made him money as he got a gig with a few conservative talk shows and gathering as a speaker So he would have a hard time proving it harmed him when it went to court. But the cost of such a legal battle and the negative publicity toward CNN would have worked in his favor to settle and get it over with. 
    Bet it was more money than that. The kid was stalked and harassed online for over a year and received death threats from the ‘tolerant’ Woke Religionist mob.  His family was also dragged into it, stalked  online and received threats of violence and threats against their livelihood as well.  People try to downplay the harm that Fake News caused, but imagine being 16 and getting cyberstalked and having threats of violence and death made against you just for smiling and wearing a red hat. And having your family dragged into it as well.     Guarantee he’s a millionaire now.  But that’s yesterday’s news.  Will be fun to see how Alan Dershowitz’s $300,000,000 lawsuit against Fake News goes. 

I got $100 and will take that bet. Let me know when you can prove he got more than a few hundred thousand. If I find a report with the settlement, I will let you know where to send the cash. 

Wow, you people with a pro-narrative stance really do take everything here so serious.  Taking a figure of speech as a literal challenge 😂😂😂. And for the last time, I do not care how much the kid got, I do not claim to know how much he got.  

So you’ve got $100 for a bet, but you still don’t have any direct quotes from Carlson to back your claim he is telling people flat out to not get vaccinated. Instead of worrying about how much Fake News settled for, try searching for direct quotes from the man to back your claim that Carlson is telling people not to get vaccinated.
    They don’t have time for humor. Just varying degrees of offended.
  • MulletMaster239MulletMaster239 Southwest FloridaPosts: 873 Officer
    cadman said:
    cadman said:
    What's wrong, can't answer the question?  Does the confidentially cat have your tongue?  😆

Reality is, the kid probably got a few hundred thousand from CNN and the other one he sued. People don't realize the filings always have some huge amount listed that no one expects to get. 

The kid was young, did not lose a job or suffer huge monetary losses. In fact, the publicity made him money as he got a gig with a few conservative talk shows and gathering as a speaker So he would have a hard time proving it harmed him when it went to court. But the cost of such a legal battle and the negative publicity toward CNN would have worked in his favor to settle and get it over with. 
    Bet it was more money than that. The kid was stalked and harassed online for over a year and received death threats from the ‘tolerant’ Woke Religionist mob.  His family was also dragged into it, stalked  online and received threats of violence and threats against their livelihood as well.  People try to downplay the harm that Fake News caused, but imagine being 16 and getting cyberstalked and having threats of violence and death made against you just for smiling and wearing a red hat. And having your family dragged into it as well.     Guarantee he’s a millionaire now.  But that’s yesterday’s news.  Will be fun to see how Alan Dershowitz’s $300,000,000 lawsuit against Fake News goes. 

I got $100 and will take that bet. Let me know when you can prove he got more than a few hundred thousand. If I find a report with the settlement, I will let you know where to send the cash. 

Wow, you people with a pro-narrative stance really do take everything here so serious.  Taking a figure of speech as a literal challenge 😂😂😂. And for the last time, I do not care how much the kid got, I do not claim to know how much he got.  

So you’ve got $100 for a bet, but you still don’t have any direct quotes from Carlson to back your claim he is telling people flat out to not get vaccinated. Instead of worrying about how much Fake News settled for, try searching for direct quotes from the man to back your claim that Carlson is telling people not to get vaccinated.
    That not how propaganda works, but I'm sure that nuance is lost on you.
    Hilarious!! Coming from someone who actually claims that telling people to consult with their doctor about the vaccine = killing people ROTFL!!! A glorified flu with a 99% survival rate no less! You can’t make this up!  I give this post 6 out of 5 Smolletts, totally off the charts 😆😂😆😂

• Bimini_TwistedBimini_Twisted TampaPosts: 4,936 Captain
    cadman said:
    cadman said:

Hilarious!! Coming from someone who actually claims that telling people to consult with their doctor about the vaccine = killing people ROTFL!!! A glorified flu with a 99% survival rate no less! You can’t make this up!  I give this post 6 out of 5 Smolletts, totally off the charts 😆😂😆😂

What's it like for your thought process to occur in a carnival house of mirrors ride? 
  • TarponatorTarponator Under a BridgePosts: 18,232 AG
    edited July 2021 #14795
    The whooshing sound to follow will undoubtedly be dizzyingly hilarious....to all of us!
  • OGFOGF Posts: 1,865 Captain
    Maybe this is an old dude term.. I don't know, but what is Smolletts?
  • Nick NikonNick Nikon Posts: 4,219 Captain

Surviving Covid, and living with the after-effects, are two separate issues.

Is 99% "survival" worth losing your sense of taste and smell forever?

That's supposed to be a good deal because it's "the cost of freedom"?

The "song of the Summer" might turn out to be "Chlorine in the Gene Pool".

• OGFOGF Posts: 1,865 Captain
    If these folks lost their sense of taste and smell imagine what would happen to McDonalds stock price. 
  • cadmancadman Home of the Gators Posts: 38,986 AG
    cadman said:
    cadman said:

Considering the settlement was confidential, how could you interpret my post as serious? 

Mini Mart Magnate

I am just here for my amusement. 

cadman said:
    cadman said:

What's it like for your thought process to occur in a carnival house of mirrors ride? 
    What’s it like to not even have a thought process, and operate solely on fEeLz brought about by consuming too much extreme left wing propaganda?  
  • treemanjohntreemanjohn Posts: 7,616 Admiral
    The NFL is making a social statement.  Theres zero chance of them canceling a game
    We’re like the piggy bank that everybody is robbing, and that ends
    cadman said:
    cadman said:
    cadman said:

Considering the settlement was confidential, how could you interpret my post as serious? 

‘I’ll take that bet’, talking dollar amounts, where to send, and looking for reports on the settlement. 😆😂😆😂 But it seems you’ve had trouble being able  to find any quotes from Carlson yet, telling people not to take the vaccine as you claimed.  

Now let’s get back on topic here.  China cooties, rushed experimental drugs, face diapers, Fox News killing people by telling them to consult with their doctor rather than just blindly abide by what the vaccine mongers in the biased and dishonest media say.  
  • treemanjohntreemanjohn Posts: 7,616 Admiral

Fauci says fully vaccinated people 'might want to consider' wearing a mask indoors as a precaution against the Delta variant

We’re like the piggy bank that everybody is robbing, and that ends
  • TheMelManTheMelMan SoWeGAPosts: 896 Officer
    dave44 said:
    It means sick people are gonna die and the vaccine can't stop sick people from dying.  They might even get Covid before they die.  And apparently some sick people have a poor response to the vaccines currently used and are not protected from the virus.
    GOOGLE:  Helping Totalitarian Governments Control their populations with Surveillance,  Suppression of information, speech and ideas, now bringing Totalitarian ideas to the US.   Thanks but no thanks!
  • NoeetticaNoeettica Posts: 2,353 Captain
    Take the Jab or don't  If you are 65+ and if the side effects don't kill you instantly and take 15 years something will get you in 15 years anyway ... food for thought ;-)
    We are ALL Brothers on the water ! 

No one "Owns" the waterways !
  • ferris1248ferris1248 Posts: 17,673 Moderator
    edited July 2021 #14809
    OGF said:
    Maybe this is an old dude term.. I don't know, but what is Smolletts?
    LOL Smollett = to be completely full of crap, deceive in order to uphold a false narrative, or try and screw someone. The term comes from some actor I never heard of before named Juicy Smollett who made up a fake hate crime claiming he was jumped by white supremacists who screamed out ‘this is MAGA country’ in the middle of the filthy far left sewer of $h*tcago. The police arrived to find Smollett with the noose he made himself draped around his neck (he left it on for over 40 minutes), while eating a Subway sandwich. which is why 🥖signifies how many Smolletts I award a particular post.  

PM Mulletmaster239. Thank you 

"That which is hateful to you, do not do to your fellow. That is the whole of the law. The rest is commentary."

Rabbi Hillel (c20 BCE)

• Mister-JrMister-Jr Posts: 28,233 AG
    edited July 2021 #14810
    Vote for the other candidate
  • supratentorialsupratentorial FLPosts: 1,888 Captain
    dave44 said:
    No young, healthy people are being admitted to the icu and dying in Alabama = the "doctor " is lying.
    Her article about masks last year sounds just as fake.
  • mplspugmplspug Palmetto FloridaPosts: 15,572 AG
    dave44 said:
    It helps to read her Tweets with some slow Italian violin playing in the background.
    Just dropping grenades in OT
  • kellerclkellercl Posts: 11,041 AG
    Mister-Jr said:
    At face value the story seems odd to me.  Main symptoms of food poisoning and covid are largely different.  Not sure why they thought it was food poisoning.  Something seems off to me on this one.
    #Lead beakerhead specialist 

"Soul of the mind, key to life's ether. Soul of the lost, withdrawn from its vessel. Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended. So the world might be mended."
    dave44 said:
    No young, healthy people are being admitted to the icu and dying in Alabama = the "doctor " is lying.
    Her article about masks last year sounds just as fake.
    Would you be kind enough to provide with science and medical credentials? 
  • mplspugmplspug Palmetto FloridaPosts: 15,572 AG
    kellercl said:
    Mister-Jr said:
    At face value the story seems odd to me.  Main symptoms of food poisoning and covid are largely different.  Not sure why they thought it was food poisoning.  Something seems off to me on this one.
    And he had strep and staff infection.  Unless this all came on suddenly, like in a matter of hours, I am not sure what the parents were thinking.  Sounds like he had immune system issues.
    Just dropping grenades in OT
  • supratentorialsupratentorial FLPosts: 1,888 Captain
    OGF said:
    Tucker Carlson is a tool and his show is a circus. 
    His network is still 83% more popular than the most popular occupant evar.
    OGF said:
    Tucker Carlson is a tool and his show is a circus. 
    His network is still 83% more popular than the most popular occupant evar.
    That literally means nothing other than some people like Tucker more than others.  It does not mean he is smarter or correct more often than any other TV news personality.
  • jetmech2jetmech2 Panhandle Posts: 1,454 Officer
    More stick:

The NFL just informed clubs that if a game cannot be rescheduled during the 18-week season in 2021 due to a COVID outbreak among unvaccinated players, the team with the outbreak will FORFEIT and be credited with a loss for playoff seeding, per sources.
    Glad you put everything agenda driven in bold. You try way too hard to be heard and accepted.  Have you tried to volunteer at an animal shelter? 
    You got me, my agenda is that our nation gets this crisis behind us.

It’s never going to be put behind us. 
    Never let a crisis go to waste. 😉
This discussion has been closed.
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Digital Now Included!

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

Preview This Month's Issue

Buy Digital Single Issues

Don't miss an issue.
Buy single digital issue for your phone or tablet.

Buy Single Digital Issue on the Florida Sportsman App

Other Magazines

See All Other Magazines

Special Interest Magazines

See All Special Interest Magazines

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Florida Sportsman stories delivered right to your inbox.

Advertisement

Phone Icon

Get Digital Access.

All Florida Sportsman subscribers now have digital access to their magazine content. This means you have the option to read your magazine on most popular phones and tablets.

To get started, click the link below to visit mymagnow.com and learn how to access your digital magazine.

Get Digital Access

Not a Subscriber?
Subscribe Now