Skip to main content
Home Classifieds: Boats

HEWES REDFISHER 18 FOR SALE

Rocky TopRocky Top Knoxville TN/Boca Grande FL.Posts: 36 Deckhand

The new Pathfinder is finally arriving, so I have to sell my trusty Hewes. 

The boat that I am selling is a 2004 Hewes Redfisher 18. I am the original owner.  I repowered the boat in 2008 from a 2004 Yamaha 115 to a new Yamaha 150 at Ingman Marine in Placida.  The current engine has been maintained well and serviced regularly. I burn ONLY ethanol-free fuel! The engine has relatively few hours as I am only in Florida a few weeks each year.  The boat has been kept on a lift.The boat has a brand new cranking battery and a 1 year old trolling motor battery. I had a 12 volt (55lb. thrust) Minn Kota trolling motor on the boat that powered the boat well until recently when it finally died.  There is no trolling motor currently on the boat.  The Minn Kota quick disconnect plate remains.  The boat has a working, built-in, plug-in, trolling motor battery charger. It also has a Power Pole (with working remote) that earlier this year had the pump replaced.The boat has a practically new Garmin Echomap Plus G3 64cv installed in April, 2020, The engine runs perfectly and everything on the boat works. 

The boat has a custom, heavy-duty poling platform and grab rail fabricated and installed by Omni Marine in Englewood. It also has a custom windshield and a custom-made console cover. 

I DO NOT HAVE A TRAILER, since the boat has been kept on a lift.  I am located near Placida in Charlotte County.  

$27,850.

Replies