Home Southeast General Fishing & The Outdoors

Master Repair

You guys in SE are lucky to have Master Repair so close. Because of their high quality (bulletproof) I bring my critical work to them from SWFL. 

Replies

• Aquaholic IVAquaholic IV Posts: 939 Officer
    They are the best and after careful screening they have hired another technician to repair trolling motors which will expedite the service.  I have been doing business with Master Repair for over 30 years and they are the only ones I allow to touch my electronics on my boat.  It speaks volumes when his rigger/installer has been with him for probably close to thirty years.  
  • One DropOne Drop Posts: 372 Deckhand
    Is that the old "trolling motor" Mike?
    One Drop said:
    Probably, the owner is Mike, started his business in Pompano Beach and moved to Stuart about fifteen years ago.  He's the best, the only one who works on my boats.

edited May 12 #5
    One Drop said:
    Probably, the owner is Mike, started his business in Pompano Beach and moved to Stuart about fifteen years ago.  He's the best, the only one who works on my boats.

That's him. Pompano Beach. I got one of the first remote control minn kota's he custom built. It was bad a55 and the guy I sold it to still uses it. He's the best in the biz. He designed the quick release plate for Minn Kota that they sell. I'm up in Ormond Beach now. Glad to know he's still around. 
  • bowhunter4lifebowhunter4life Posts: 1,783 Captain
    I had trolling motors fixed at master repair many years ago it was in Oakland park off prospect and Dixie hwy. Went back to get a trolling motor repaired and it was closed up. Glad to hear he’s still in business...👍
    I had trolling motors fixed at master repair many years ago it was in Oakland park off prospect and Dixie hwy. Went back to get a trolling motor repaired and it was closed up. Glad to hear he’s still in business...👍
    Yes, doing business and thriving.  The BEST in the business.  

That's it!! Looks similar to my first one. Ah memories.....lol