Home General Hunting

dupius

meateatermeateater south flaPosts: 743 Officer
anybody going tomorrow        gonna take a break from whooping **** on the snook trout and redfish and hit the woods.       

Replies

• HollywoodcorollaHollywoodcorolla Posts: 589 Officer
    I’ll be the there. Ill
    be camping there also 
  • meateatermeateater south flaPosts: 743 Officer
          we scouted little bit tuesday afternoon    walked back to western property line      very dry   ditches dry very little sign  lotta burns back there but that dont help for hogs      we did see 2 over by corbett and 2 right by check station on the no hunting horse side of the road right after sunset .    good luck  
  • bowhunter4lifebowhunter4life Posts: 1,727 Captain
    I’ll be the there. Ill
    be camping there also 
    Kill them all Luis!...👍
  • FloridahuntFloridahunt Palm BeachPosts: 129 Deckhand
    I went twice last month but this weekend I gotta do something for the wife and my mom for mother’s day. Saw a couple deer and a chunk of fatwood I’ve been thinking about going back for.
    I’ll be the there. Ill
    be camping there also 
    Kill them all Luis!...👍
    Need to test out the new smoker 
  • bocapup1bocapup1 Posts: 1,474 Officer
    Camping this time of year in Florida 😱
  • Steve_raleighSteve_raleigh Posts: 272 Deckhand
    Is this a quota hunt ? 
    New to all this just breezed thru the brochure 
    I see hog dates but also see quota for seasons 
    No quota needed for hog season.
    We see a. Few but couldn’t get any shots.  But did see a buck in velvet and he is going to be a dandy in the future 
    Thanks man 
    guess I’ll have something to do next few days 
    We see a. Few but couldn’t get any shots.  But did see a buck in velvet and he is going to be a dandy in the future 
    only seen one i spooked up walking in some tall grass  little guy maybe 50 lbs     no shot though      seen plenty of deer turkeys rooting and a weirdo i think is living out there      good time .
    meateater said:
    only seen one i spooked up walking in some tall grass  little guy maybe 50 lbs     no shot though      seen plenty of deer turkeys rooting and a weirdo i think is living out there      good time .
    Call me crazy but I’d love to here more about this weirdo 
    Thanks man 
    Hopefully you can get on a pig!.. I hope even more that you get your boat back and find the people who took it!👹... good luck on both!
    meateater said:
    Call me crazy but I’d love to here more about this weirdo 
    he was just sitting on the ground along a dried up ditch i was following     way out back by the property line    asked me what i was doing i answered what are you doing     he stood up   sandels on  shorts and a beat up long sleeve and a raggity straw hat     dude was filthy    looked at his toe nails    coulda filleted a tarpon with those suckers       he did have one of those knock off 15 inch croc dundee knives on his side so i kept my distance and finger on the safety     he did seem little nervous but then again i was holding a tricked out 300 blackout       asked him if he wanted bottle of water   no       how bout a crustable    nope     pretty sure he didnt know what a crustable was     his loss       100% now that i think about it hes living out there somewhere.  not aggressive in any way     just weird.    
    That’s a rough place to reside if you are homeless!
    could be a hippie doing the Florida trail. I saw a couple signs for it in Dupuis my last visit. I see them all over, past Moore Haven, by the Miami Canal, seminole reservation etc. One skinny dude walking through the reservation had a backpack bigger than he was.
    could be a hippie doing the Florida trail. I saw a couple signs for it in Dupuis my last visit. I see them all over, past Moore Haven, by the Miami Canal, seminole reservation etc. One skinny dude walking through the reservation had a backpack bigger than he was.
    That’s what I was thinking... nut job tree hugger walking the Florida trail.
    Thanks man 
    Hopefully you can get on a pig!.. I hope even more that you get your boat back and find the people who took it!👹... good luck on both!
    Thanks man unfortunately boat is long gone boyton beach PD say they believe it was taken to the islands trailer and all 

Sorry to hear this!... I hate thieves!
    I was thinking of heading out to either Dupuis or the big cypress tomorrow but I want to make sure this gas mess calms down before I drive far.
  • joelunchbucketjoelunchbucket Posts: 599 Officer
    edited May 16 #22
    Thieves suck.