Home General Paddle Craft

Deering bay golf course

JSnooker2006JSnooker2006 MiamiPosts: 31 Deckhand
Has anyone fished the deering bay golf course I think it’s connected to saltwater because it’s 100 yards away from it but idk I’m gonna go for snook and tarpon if anyone has been can you let me know what lake to fish and what bait to throw and If it’s saltwater

Replies

• JSnooker2006JSnooker2006 MiamiPosts: 31 Deckhand
    Also forgot to mention there is crabs and saltwater crocs there but idk if the lakes hold snook and tarpon in them 
  • krashkrash Posts: 741 Officer
    edited May 6 #3
    How are they accessible ?
    I have fished along the edge of one of the golf courses down there, salty'ish  water, but not sure if its same golf course. Did not have much/any real luck there.

Old Fugger who just likes to fish
    It’s a private gold course but I’ve seen crocs and crabs there I get in because I have a close friend who lives there and it’s right next to saltwater I j don’t know if it’s saltwater and if it’s holds snook or tarpon

• krashkrash Posts: 741 Officer
    I paddled in from a canal, bay side, it sure looks like snook territory but like I said did not have much success that day, or three. It's salty and you do have to be aware of flying golf balls.

Old Fugger who just likes to fish
    I would be fishing the dock taht leads to an island and the golf course ponds