Home Classifieds: Hunting and Shooting

WTS Savage 99A lever gun in 358 Win

Sold my savage 99F last year, and reluctantly am now selling my 99A in 358 Winchester.  At 70 years of age, it's time to let some rifles go that should be hunted.  You do not see a lot of 99A's for sale, and especially in the 358 caliber.  This rifle is in excellent shape, as seen by the pictures.  It has a pristine bore, and case coloring on the lever is very nice. The only negative is the previous owner relieved some wood on the butt stock, to add a peep sight, as he didn't want to drill any holes in the metal, shown in one of the pics.  I thought of filling this in, sanding&staining it, but it never bothered me enough to get around to it. 
This is for sale Face to Face only within a 50 mile radius of Venice, Florida, I will not ship.  
$1295 Face to Face sale, with Florida DL and CC permit at a mutually agreed on public place, or we'll have to do it at an FFL.  PM with any questions.  I also have 3 boxes of 200 grain silvertips that buyer will have first option to buy, at a good price, not the current gouge pricing that is prevalent.  Thanks for looking.

Replies