Home Classifieds: Hunting and Shooting

SOLD -WTS - V.G. Cond. Ruger, Carbine, 44Magnum

wizard78wizard78 Posts: 651 Officer

SOLD

A nice, light, little 44 magnum caliber carbine that is easy to carry and swing.

Serial number shows manufactured in 1968 and pre “Deerfield”.  I remember my BIL using it when we went hunting in late 60’s. He took very good care of it and only has some handling bumps from hunting. The metal is perfect and it comes with the sling. I will be putting up a couple of other firearms soon, that I bought from him when he stopped hunting.

Used very little except for hunting till early 70’s and has sat in my safe after I bought from him. This light carbine is very accurate out to 100yds. and has taken a lot of deer in the years he used it. The original screw that holds the barrel band/ front swivel, was lost and a replacement was installed.

Always stored in humid free environment and oiled but I will confirm functionality before giving to any buyer.

Look at pictures and email or text with reasonable offers or to receive extra shots of gun since I don’t always get notified of messages or replies to this ad.

$1050.00 FTF within 30 miles of Port St. Lucie, on Rt. 95 Exits or shipped to your FFL for cost/insurance.  

Must be at least 21, Florida resident and CWL preferred unless I know you. These are being “SOLD” for big numbers on GB.

Wizard78(at)bellsouth.net(dot)net

77two 9two4 999five Text/voice.

Replies