Home Photography Corner

Go shoot somethin

We live in different times. Usually, I would be scouring ads and making lists to get the greatest deals ever, on Black Friday, the day women wait all year for. The last few months have certainly put my perspectives in a different light, and that is my silver lining. I heard there was a bear out on the refuge, something that we don't normally see. Maybe I will get a glimpse. Wish me luck :)
I have been wanting to shoot an Eastern Diamondback, and have come close. Walking through Sendler Camp a couple of weeks ago, I heard one, but never saw it. Hearing it was cool, but scary at the same time. The brush was thick, and I had to slow my thoughts to look for it, while trying not to move. Then. Silence. I did see one Friday night after work, but that was, at work. Not the same. Cell phones s u c k at imaging. I will add it to the post, as I am on the laptop.
Meanwhile, I am echoing this Spoonbills joy today, and heading out to the refuge to see who is out and about.

I loved the image, and if you could have heard this hooting and honking, you would have smiled. The lighting that day was rough, as you can see

I will be popping in on the Black Crowned Night Heron area, and see if they returned to their nesting area.

That's it for now. Go shoot somethin and post.
Suz

Capybara's are vicious and should not be let alone with small children. In-laws are another matter.............

Replies

• redsgurlredsgurl Posts: 610 Officer
    New format is..... different >:)
    Lucy on the ground with diamonds. 😎

Suz

Capybara's are vicious and should not be let alone with small children. In-laws are another matter.............
  • gogittumgogittum SW New MexicoPosts: 2,012 Captain
    Yas'm, yas',m.....headin' out d'reckly.  Great shots, Gurl.....Lucy on the ground.....hahaha.....cute.

Santa Fe, NM.  This one struck at me a few times, but I was very careful and didn't try to touch it.  About 18" long.
    ACK!!!!!!!!!!!!  Look at that white tail! Is that a lure? Just beautiful......
    Suz

Ok. I see I am the first one back home..........  Saw more than I thot today. No bear. No snake. Butttt. Did see one of last years Bald Eagle fledglings. Livin large and lookin good. <3

Suz