Home Northeast (3 Forums) Northeast Fishing Reports

Lost rods at Beach Marine

Hey guys. My buddy put his rods in the back of a truck this morning mistaking it for mine. A bottom rod and a spinner.
If you have them, he would greatly appreciate them returned. It was parked on the bridge side.

Replies

• gogittumgogittum SW New MexicoPosts: 698 Officer
    Aaahh.....there's the answer.
  • Let's Go AmigoLet's Go Amigo Posts: 2,416 Captain
    gogittum said:
    Aaahh.....there's the answer.
    It was early and I'm sure his eyes weren't straight...haha
  • My_MitziMy_Mitzi Posts: 70 Deckhand
    The truck you mentioned is my coworkers. We are going to track them down in the next day or two for you. He took them out of his truck when he discovered them the next morning so they didnt get beat up. He doesn't come into our office regularly and doesn't have an account here.
  • gogittumgogittum SW New MexicoPosts: 698 Officer
    My_Mitzi said:
    The truck you mentioned is my coworkers. We are going to track them down in the next day or two for you. He took them out of his truck when he discovered them the next morning so they didnt get beat up. He doesn't come into our office regularly and doesn't have an account here.
    Haha....that's wonderful.  What are the odds ??
  • Let's Go AmigoLet's Go Amigo Posts: 2,416 Captain
    My_Mitzi said:
    That's awesome! My buddy is going to be happy. One of the reels is from his grandpa so it meant a little more. Let me know where we can grab them. Thank you for being honest, 
  • My_MitziMy_Mitzi Posts: 70 Deckhand
    When we get our hands on them I will shoot you a message to arrange a pickup.
  • Griffyfishy80Griffyfishy80 Jacksonville beachPosts: 15 Deckhand
    100% agree. Drink a cold one with a stranger - now friend!! And told some good fishing stories.  Cheers. 🇺🇸🎣🍻
  • rolltestedrolltested Posts: 24 Deckhand
    edited July 17 #11
    Now if I could just get that one rod back I lost in 100' a few years ago... Let me know if you find it. Lol

Glad to hear you got the rods back. I was following the story.. :-)