Home Off Topic

What's Up With Flickr?

AC ManAC Man Posts: 6,013 Admiral
Tried to access my pics and it says can not communicate with email. email incorrect. Only one I have ever had. I even have it saved. No luck. This is worse than Photobucket. 

Replies

• micci_manmicci_man Somewhere in FLPosts: 14,384 AG
    What is Flickr? I just checked my flicker and it still hurts when I flick. 
    Common Sense can't be bought, taught or gifted, yet it is one of the few things in life that is free, and most refuse to even attempt to possess it. - Miguel Cervantes
  • AC ManAC Man Posts: 6,013 Admiral
    Flickr is one of the most popular photo posting sites. You know that. !2 years and now it is not allowing me access. It sent me a new password, doesn't work either.
    My photos are on my phone. 
    Common Sense can't be bought, taught or gifted, yet it is one of the few things in life that is free, and most refuse to even attempt to possess it. - Miguel Cervantes
    micci_man said:
    My photos are on my phone. 
    So are mine except the ones taken with a high quality camera. and yes I can download them to my computer. These are 12 year old pictures it was easy. Modified them sent them etc.
    Gotchya
  • Gary SGary S Posts: 2,040 Captain
    My pictures were on my phone. Now my pictures are somewhere in the everglades.
    Mine back up to the cloud daily. Get a new phone and still have said pics.
  • mplspugmplspug Palmetto FloridaPosts: 11,564 AG
    Is it an isolated incident or are you reading things online of others having the same issues?

Captain Todd Approves

I have 10 year old pictures at Flickr and Photobucket. They both hold you at Ransom to retrieve your pictures. That's all I'm saying
  • NickhoogNickhoog Posts: 835 Officer

I think they are either going belly up or on the way.

I received a request for a donation a while back.... they didn't get any...

• Big MakBig Mak Posts: 3,313 Captain
    Gary S said:
    My pictures were on my phone. Now my pictures are somewhere in the everglades.
    I have had the same problem once or twice over the years.