Home Off Topic

What do you miss most since the virus?

12346»

Replies

• captbonefishcaptbonefish UmatilaPosts: 910 Officer
  • 2amigo2amigo Posts: 5,647 Admiral
    Whackin' it.  With everyone in the house CONSTANTLY, there is no "alone" time anymore.......
  • FishingpervertFishingpervert Deltona, FloridaPosts: 1,010 Officer
    edited April 23 #154
  • ferris1248ferris1248 Posts: 7,941 Moderator
    For some reason I thought of this video while reading pervert's posts.

"That which is hateful to you, do not do to your fellow. That is the whole of the law. The rest is commentary."

Rabbi Hillel (c20 BCE)

edited April 23 #156
    2amigo said:
    Whackin' it.  With everyone in the house CONSTANTLY, there is no "alone" time anymore.......
     :D
    Your one of those guys who masturbates 4 or 5 miles on your fit-bit every day, aren't you?

If I did that I couldn't see the fit bit reading display.
  • spanglerspangler daBurgPosts: 2,709 Captain
    From the statements pv makes on here.. it sounds like he's one of the reasons it's easy to hate people.
    The irony is deep.
    There will never be a really free and enlightened state until the state comes to recognize the individual as a higher and independent power, from which all its own power and authority are derived.
  • L8RBRAL8RBRA St. LouisPosts: 608 Officer
    Well we can only hope your driving antics don't get anyone killed. Good luck. And the person you saw get in front of someone and slow down in the fast lane was an idiot. And anyone who thought it was "magnificent" is an idiot too.
    Not my antics, its just what I witnessed. This particular situation was in fact well executed and if you would have seen it you also would have commended the guy. It almost seemed like the slow guy in the fast lane was doing it on purpose too. Point being.... people need to wake up and be courteous while on the road. 

Name calling online is not my thing. You can take that bs and slide it into your well lubed sphincter.
  • Billy No MatesBilly No Mates Posts: 3,165 Captain
    L8RBRA said:
    This particular situation was in fact well executed and if you would have seen it you also would have commended the guy.
    You may commend someone who is driving dangerously. I wouldn't. He will get someone killed some day. And you probably will too if you think his driving is "magnificent" as you stated.
  • mplspugmplspug Palmetto FloridaPosts: 11,888 AG
    2amigo said:
    That's what showers were made for.  My wife wonders why everyone else says they don't shower anymore because of the stay at home order, while I take 3-4 a day and I don't go anywhere.

Captain Todd Approves

edited April 23 #161
    Probably with that though mpls, is clogging up the drain.  Stuff doesn't go down easy
    edited April 23 #162
    Sounds like a personal problem :wink:

Captain Todd Approves

L8RBRA said:
    This particular situation was in fact well executed and if you would have seen it you also would have commended the guy.
    You may commend someone who is driving dangerously. I wouldn't. He will get someone killed some day. And you probably will too if you think his driving is "magnificent" as you stated.
    You are quite far fetched. The danger here was the slow driver being a idiot.  We're talking 60mph in a 70 zone in the fast lane holding up all kinds of traffic. You weren't there, he didn't do anything "dangerous" to fix the issue. Why are you acting like a elitist when you dont even know facts? It's not like this guy slammed on his brakes. 
    I am not a dangerous driver but how would you know this or not? Please don't tell me you just assumed my driving manners because of something I witnessed and expressed in a story.  :D

Sounds like you have been the slow guy in the fast lane. Sorry bout ya feelins bud
  • ferris1248ferris1248 Posts: 7,941 Moderator
    Y'all need to get out of the house more. Sounds like cabin fever is setting in.

"That which is hateful to you, do not do to your fellow. That is the whole of the law. The rest is commentary."

Rabbi Hillel (c20 BCE)

L8RBRA said:
    L8RBRA said:
    You are quite far fetched. The danger here was the slow driver being a idiot.  We're talking 60mph in a 70 zone in the fast lane holding up all kinds of traffic. You weren't there, he didn't do anything "dangerous" to fix the issue. Why are you acting like a elitist when you dont even know facts? It's not like this guy slammed on his brakes. 
    I am not a dangerous driver but how would you know this or not? Please don't tell me you just assumed my driving manners because of something I witnessed and expressed in a story.  :D

Sounds like you have been the slow guy in the fast lane. Sorry bout ya feelins bud
    If he is slowing drivers down in the fast lane while people are coming up behind them in the fast lane at 70, 80, and 90 miles an hour. he is driving like an idiot and dangerously and will get someone killed. If you don't understand that you are probably doing stupid stuff too. I can't explain it any clearer.
  • FishingpervertFishingpervert Deltona, FloridaPosts: 1,010 Officer
    edited April 23 #166
    If he is slowing drivers down in the fast lane while people are coming up behind them in the fast lane at 70, 80, and 90 miles an hour. he is driving like an idiot and dangerously and will get someone killed. If you don't understand that you are probably doing stupid stuff too. I can't explain it any clearer.
    Drivers behind the congestion were going the same speed as the slow driver (60mph). Again, you weren't there and I am positive that you don't understand the situation and you're drawing the picture wrong in your head. I am done with this convo. 
  • GardawgGardawg Posts: 9,504 Admiral

I always let the bear bait easily pass me.   

I think flashing your lights at the car in front of you is considered aggressive driving. Big Fine.

I have actually pulled over to let a car pass and they also pulled over .  
    I pulled over a second time. They also pulled over.
    When I pulled back onto the road the second time  I stomped the gas pedal and gave then a dirt and gravel car wash. They quit following so closely. 

“Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

Heres Tom with the Weather.”
    I agree with this statement, as long as the words "in the fast lane" are part of it.  But if that driver (me) is doing the speed limit in the center lane ... then I am good to go.  If someone comes up behind me THERE, in the center lane, doing 70, 80 or 90 MPH as you stated, then the speeder is in the wrong, not me.  It is NOT my obligation to pay attention to what's coming up behind me in excess of the speed limit.
    If that person gets pissed, goes around me and then gets in an accident because of his increased speed ... that is NOT my fault.  If that speeder loses control trying to slow down to my speed, that is NOT my fault.  It's why we HAVE speed limits.  I'm obeying them, the speeder isn't.
    I'm just quoting this so you cant delete yourself again  ;)
  • bottom feederbottom feeder Posts: 1,272 Officer
    The cops don't enforce the slower traffic keep right law and that is why you haven't gotten a ticket. You are clearly breaking the law.

Leaving Florida... take a developer with you!

L8RBRA said:
    Drivers behind the congestion were going the same speed as the slow driver (60mph).
    Yes this time. The next time he pulls this stupid stunt he may get someone killed because fast drivers behind are coming up on slow drivers in the fast lane. Not sure how you don't understand how dangerous that is.
    FISHING.
    Where are you that you can't fish?
  • TarponatorTarponator Under a BridgePosts: 17,004 AG
    I miss when FS OT used to get a dozen posts a day.

I miss the original topic

Captain Todd Approves

• dave44dave44 Posts: 11,142 AG
    edited April 23 #175

That was clearly before your time. 😉 

Back then politics, sports and probably something else I can't remember all had their own sections. Now they are all combined into OT so there are more threads in OT.